First Kiss Part 2

Mike (Last to get a kiss)

It's felt like forever since there wasn't a challenge, so today you and Mike went on a date. No Veto, Manitoba, Svetlana, or even Mal. Mike kinda threw a hissy fit because they spent more time with you than him, so you asked them to give you guys space. Kinda hard for obvious reasons. Your friends set up a small blanket and started the campfire at the campfire pit. Tonight there was a meteor shower and Mike wanted to view it with you. For now, you both were cuddled up waiting for the shower of divine lights.

"Hey, so you know how a shooting star is technically the smaller version of a meteor shower," you asked. Mike sat up with a quizzical look and thought about it.

"I think so, but isn't one an asteroid and the other a meteor?"

"No idea, but if they are the same wouldn't that make a meteor shower a huge wishing rain?" Mike chuckled to himself thinking about it all.

"What would you even do with that many wishes?" At that moment the sky lit up with hundreds of shooting lights. It was like a natural firework show going across the universe. Looking to the side your boyfriend's gaze was focused on the heavens above. Taking your chance you leaned over, tilting his head to look at you, and went in for a kiss. His eyes went wide but soon he melted under your touch. It lasted only a mere moment, but it felt longer yet too soon.

"Save a wish for every day and every day, if you still here, my wish is granted." Tearing up, your emotional boyfriend smothered you in an embrace that the sky itself blushed at.

Manitoba (Oddly the second to last to get a kiss)

Manitoba had come out when Mike accidentally put on a fedora. You swore this happened way too often for Mike to keep doing it. Always the same hat too. Small world. Yet you didn't care since your 'other' boyfriend was here.

Your team had been behind in this challenge where everyone has to explore a mine shaft. Manitoba being Manitoba kept making Anne Maria and Zoey angry by constantly being sexist, so he got left walking ahead, with you of course." Sheilas, always so feisty 'n emotional. Glad yah not that way, huh my love. Ya truly are a special one. Fahkin' fair dinkum mate."

You playfully rolled your eyes at the beginning and began blushing once he called you 'his love'." Maybe some girls just don't like being treated that way?"

"Why would ya' be mad about being takin' care of and protected? Let me worry about the pain after a task, sheila. Ya' will never even lift a finger around old Manitoba Smith." You couldn't blame the guy for trying, but you knew he meant well. So well that he kissed you! With a smile, he leaned away and kept walking, but you knew he was proud of it. Thankfully no one else saw. True to his word, Manitoba kept you safe the entire time and even carried you for half of it. Mike later had a lot of explaining to do.

Veto (First to get a kiss)

Mike and you were taking a walk around the island when he got caught on a tree that ripped his shirt off. You heard the oh-so-familiar gasp and out came Veto." Miss me sugar? Course' ya did, who doesn't miss the Vito?" He strolled over and enveloped you in a hug. Draping his arm around you he continued in Mike's place.

"You know, I sometimes wonder if you guys force Mike to wear a hat or rip his shirt so you can 'accidentally' appear."

"'A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells,' I think is da' word on the street."

"So, your a lady," you said trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, a delicate flower," he said sarcastically," so delicate that it needs mending with a kiss. Now come er'."

He pulled you close to give a rough kiss. You gasped from the shock of finally kissing one of them and the speed of this guy. He stuck his tongue in your mouth and playfully bites your lip before pulling away." You're so cute, sugar. Why don't we-," you were cut off by a gasp.

Mal (Second to get a kiss)

"I was supposed to be the first to kiss you! Not him!" You watch as Mal throws a small tantrum, trying not to laugh. Still, you couldn't help the chuckles that came through. Mal glances your way and lets out a small smile, one you didn't notice. He walks over and hugs you close." I guess I'll have to make you forget about it." Mal was a rough kisser that borderlines a make-out session. Let's just say the 'kiss' lasts a while.

So it's been a long time (such an understatement) since I updated. I'll probably write an A/N about it later, but for now enjoy this chapter. Sorry again for the long wait and I hope this was okay.

P.S. I try to write the characters as they appear on the show and try not to make them too OC. Sorry if I didn't do a good enough job.