Chapter 5: Favorite Parts

Few Weeks Later;

We both had just got home from a very tiring day at work and nothing beats a long work day than a hot bubble bath with your fiancé. "Babe!" I called from the bathroom. I don't know what the heck she was busy doing, but as soon as we set foot in the door I was already filling the tub and getting out the bubbles, I'll waste no time when it comes to bubble baths. "Hurry up, the water's getting cold!"It really wasn't, but I just wanted her to hurry up and come back to me and I know that one of her pet peeves is when the bath water turns cold. I kind of like it though, then again, I'm used to having ice baths after long hours of dance practice. "Saaaan.."

"Alright, I'm coming!" She answered and by the sound of her voice, I could tell she was somewhere in the bedroom. "Ha, wanky.." I heard her giggle softly to herself making a small grin tug at the corners of my mouth. I swear her mind is always in the gutter!

"Stop talking to yourself and come here already!" I whined as I rested an arm on the edge of the tub and picked my leg up to watch the bubbles drip off. "I'm getting lonely.."

"Okay, I'm here." She huffed as rushed into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"Finally!" I groaned and gave her a smile as she began to slowly undo her white fluffy robe revealing just a sliver of tanned skin. I propped myself up on the edge of the tub and found myself licking my lips as she curled her fingers around its lapels and teasingly uncovered her shoulder then threw me a wink.

"Can you just strip already? Quit being such a tease.." I groaned making her look down at the floor laughing.

"I was just trying to be sexy," She sighed with a breathy giggle then dropped her robe revealing everything to me. I swallowed thickly then rested back against the tub wall.

"You're sexy even when you're not sexy." I husked as she stepped closer to the tub.

"Uhm, wait-what?" She asked confusedly as she dipped into the water. "Oh, you're such a liar! The water isn't even a little cool."

"It made you get over here faster, didn't it?" I teased as she settled her body into mine. She looked back at me with narrowed eyes but I just scrunched my nose up at her. She laughed it off then gave me a chaste kiss to my jaw.

"I guess it did." She sighed with a content smile and laid her head back on my shoulder as our legs entangled beneath the soapy water. I felt her let out a deep exhale as adjusted her body, our skin slipping past each other's with every move. It seemed like she was really trying to get comfortable, but I could feel that her body wasn't. Everything about her screamed stressed, her tensed shoulders, tight muscles, even her stiff limbs.

"Why are you so tense?" I asked softly as I picked up both of my hands from the water and slid them down her arms, covering them with a new layer of suds.

"Work as usual, sometimes I wish Kurt would help me out you know? Managing the whole place is really a bitch when you're by yourself." She groaned with the shake of her head.

"Why can't he?" I asked trying to keep my voice low and calming.

"He's not very intimidating and that's something you have to be in this kind of business." She shrugged the rolled her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, well just relax.." I cooed then slipped my arms around her so that she could lie against me. She fell into me perfectly as I pulled her hair to one side and began kissing her shoulder. She titled her head to the side more and entwined our fingers then set our clasped hands on her thigh. I felt her muscles loosening and her shoulders drop with every new kiss I pressed on to her skin. It made me happy knowing that I had such an effect on her because she definitely had the same on me. She hummed softly as I made my way up her neck and stopped just below her ear, the sound vibrating against my chest. "Are you relaxed now?" I whispered in her ear when I noticed her closed eyes and that little grin on her lips.