Chapter 27: Official

"Knock, knock!" I heard someone call from the other side of the door, but before I could tell them to come in, they were already poking their head in. "Hey Britt, need any help?" I was standing in front of the standup mirror admiring how my white gown flowed off my hips when I saw Bryce walking up behind me in her faded yellow strapless dress and her hair all up in curls.

"Oh, Bryce, you look so cute!" I cooed as she stepped closer, already rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm hot.." She teased as she set her hand on her hips and flipped her hair dramatically. "But hey, I wanted to say thanks for letting Kenzie come and buying her a plane ticket and what not, that was really cool."

"I told you, weddings are boring when you don't have a date." I shrugged innocently.

"She's not my date.."

"Yeah, but you want her to be." I winked and watched as her cheeks flushed. "Awh, Brycie's blushing.."

"Ew, don't call me that!" Bryce grumbled and tried to keep up her tough San-like exterior, "I'm not 7 anymore.."

"So? You're still my Brycie.." I teased and went to pinch at her pink cheeks, "Brycie-Wycie"

"Britt!" She sighed and swatted away my hands," I was trying to have a good sisterly moment with you and tell you you look so freaking pretty and San's totally going to pass out when she sees you but you go and ruin it with that!"

"Wait, what?" I deadpanned. "No, I don't want her to pass out.." I answered nervously as I turned back to the mirror and started checking myself out, "Should I do my hair differently?"'

"Huh?"

"No, I can't, Quinn worked really hard on it.." I muttered as I flicked at one of the curls framing my face. I stared down at myself trying to figure out what I could change because I don't want San to pass out, how are we supposed to get married if she's passed out? We can't! She needs to be conscious for this, not lying on the floor! "Maybe I should do something different with my make up?"

"Britt-"

"Ugh, but all that stuff is at Quinn's.."

"You're make up is fi-"

"Shoes! Should I switch heels?" I gasped, "What if I'm too tall for her and she can't reach me when we kiss?"

"Bri-"

"The dress! What if it's the dress? I mean, my boobs are practically popping out! Oh man, what if her parents think I look slutty? I don't want them to think that, I mean, my boobs aren't even that big! IT'S ALL THE DRESS'S FAULT! I should change!"

"To what?" Bryce laughed as she followed behind me as I started to pace, "You have an extra wedding dress lying around somewhere in here?"

"Crap, you're right.." I huffed, "Give me your dress!"

"Brittany!" She snapped then grabbed hold of my shoulders to keep me from running around. "Deep breaths, you're beautiful and you don't need to change anything. I was just joking about the passing out thing, I meant it like woah big sis your wife to be is going to think you're so hot she's going to pass out from your hotness, I don't think she really will though, but if she's freaking out over there as bad as you are then maybe.." She shrugged the dropped her hands, "But you don't have anything to worry about, this wedding is going to be awesome and you know what? Fuck her parents and what they think! They'll get over it because you're awesome and so is Santana and two awesome people should be able to do what they want without having to worry about what some stuck up people have to say."

"Bryce.." I warned, but she just waved her head at me.

"No, I'm serious!" She replied, "I've seen the way they've been looking at you, like you committed some crime or something. I bet even they made a sex tape!"