Chapter 14: Accidents

August 2015;

"Britt, get your fat ass off of me!" Quinn yelled as she struggled to push me off of her.

"NO!"

"You're squishing my lungs!" She groaned as her hands flew up to my sides but I grabbed for her wrists and tried pinning them down. "Damnit, Brittany!"

"Say you're sorry!" I demanded but she just shook her head as her cheeks began to turn pink.

"NO!"

"Say it!"

"NO!"

"Take it back, Q!"

"Never!"

"Uhm, what the hell is going on here?" Santana asked from the foyer of Quinn's apartment with Bella clinging to her hand.

"Ooh, Sanny.." Bella mumbled as she stared up at San with wide eyes. "That's a bad word.."

"Not if you use it in the right context, Little One." Santana smiled down at the girl sweetly before returning her gaze on me pinning Quinn down on the living room floor.

"Which you didn't do." Quinn huffed as she pushed me off of her. Santana just smirked before crossing her arms of her chest with her brow quirking in that way she usually does when there needs to be some explaining. "Hey, ask your crazy fiancée! She started it!"

"Nu-uh, babe, she started it! I saw her!" I argued back as I sat up on the carpet with my legs crossed while Quinn just shot me a glare. "See! That's her guilty face!" I replied and stuck my tongue out at her before turning to look at San who was just staring at the two of us with a confused grin.

"Alright, who did what?" San said as she walked around the couch to sit down with Bella following close behind. Bella climbed up on the couch and instead of sitting next to her, she just sat on her lap and mimicked San's crossed arms and narrowed eyes.

"Oh no, she's turning my child into a mini Santana." Quinn sighed as she leaned over to me and nodded over to the two with wide eyes.

"Oh, good luck with that." I teased but Santana just kept her eyes narrowed, trying to keep that smile from creeping up on her lips.

"Start talking.." She muttered.

"Yeah, start talking." Bella copied and it made Quinn and I giggle. Bella's really spending way too much time with Santana.

"Uhm, well there I was minding my own business-"

"She's lying already!" I whined and poked Quinn in her ribs. "Tell the truth, liar."

"Fine. I may or may not have been-"

"She said she could make better pancakes than me!" I blurted with a pout and stared at Santana with my puppy dog eyes. San just tilted her head to the side and eyed me carefully.

"Babe, but you can't cook?" She replied trying not to laugh. "You burn everything.."

"See! That's what I said and then she attacked me!" Quinn yelled as she leaned up on her knees and pointed a finger to me.

"Hey, my pancakes are perfectly circular! That's all I was talking about, the shape!" I groaned and directed my gaze on Quinn.

"Ha! They most definitely do not come out perfectly circular, they're like these square-"

"There she goes lying again!"

"I'm not lying, they are!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Face it, Britt, your pancakes are oddly shaped."

"No they're not!" I yelled as Quinn scrambled up to her feet when I tried lunging at her. "Come back here!" I called and began to chase after her.