14

Teaser photo 1

Teaser photo 1

Lisa was looking at Jungkook, his serious words on the plants that were in front of them where the topic shifted from the weeds to the plants that she had pulled out. There was a certain earnest in his voice when he spoke about them as if he had planted them himself. Narcissist

This was her punishment but he was sitting next to her though in better condition than her, as her dressed not only weighed but also made her feel as if she were being frozen in the time of winter. She looked at his muddy hands which were planting the plant, "Did you get it?" she felt him flick his hand across her forehead, specks of mud falling on her nose, "Stop daydreaming and staring at me. I know I am handsome."

Narcissist man, thought Lisa to see him narrow his eyes as if he had heard her speak. Could he read her mind, she gulped when his eyes didn't leave her face.

"I apologize for the rudeness," she ducked her head while wanting his hand away from her. It was better to have him away from her while keeping a good distance which would avoid any further punishments.

"Why does it feel like your apology is not sincere," he tipped his head. Getting up from his crouched position, he stood straight before looking down at her, "Don't try to play me, little mouse. I can sense when someone lies to me on my face."

"I wouldn't do that," answered Lisa keeping her voice to be docile.

"Look at that hand of yours clutching beside you," he said pointing her hand which was exactly the way it was as he defined it to be, "Passive-aggressive girl. Did you know almost seventy-four percent of the population who are passive-aggressive have the ability to kill people than the ones who are outright aggressive and expressive? Those are the people you should be careful of. It is told that they kill their masters or mistress out of the anger that is stubbed in," he tapped on the side of his temple. Was he telling that she would kill him one day? Maybe she would, thought Lisa to herself. For a man who was making her drenched in the rain when she had been sick two days ago, he was expecting the right things.

Jungkook let out a wide grin which made the girl's heart skip a beat which was out of romantic intentions, "Thinking that I deserve what is going to come in the future?" her eyes widened when he said that, "I should probably kill you here. You will be the right decomposition for the plants, especially the ones you so gruesomely pulled out from the soil," he suggested making her gulp. She staggered slightly from where she was sitting. Was he serious? she saw him step closer. She fell back, her bottom flat on the ground along with her hands that were on either side back in the muddy ground.