33

An: Things will get interesting from here, hope you guys enjoy!

"I think a woman will find you attractive..." she tried with a diplomatic approach.

"You're a woman, does that direct to the answer that you find me good looking? Do you, mouse?" the ever-persistent master Jungkook thought Lisa to herself, "Mouse..." he drawled, making her wonder what he was going to say, "Never mind," saying that he slid down and pulled the covers over him.

Huh? What did he want to say?

Curious about it, she asked, "What were you going to say?" With him facing her as he laid on the side of his body, Lisa herself got into the covers to face him. Their eyes met each other while she waited for him to continue with what he was saying previously.

"I will be taking you out tomorrow," he said, shifting the conversation, "Taehyung will have your dress ready. You can wear that. Don't do anything to your hair," he said as if intending to tie her hair himself. Lisa continued to stare, her silent protest on still wanting to know what he wanted to say, "Passive-aggressive behavior doesn't suit you."

Breaking her eye contact, her eyes shifted to look at his neck and then to muscles that peaked out of his shirt where he had left it unbuttoned, "You know, I have you looking at me, your eyes wandering more than what one can view," hearing this suddenly her eyes snapped up to look back into his dark red eyes. Her cheeks turned warm for being caught as her eyes had wandered without realizing, "You don't have to feel shy in admitting that you like me," her eyes widened.

"I did not say anything like that! Master Jungkook you should stop coming to conclusions which are not true," she whispered even though they were alone and in the bed next to each other.

"Mhmm. Keep telling that to yourself but you forget that I have very good ears. Who is your heart beating for? I don't have to strain my ears yet I can feel it loud and clear," Lisa couldn't argue with that but with his usual attacking lines, it was hard to keep up with his pace of talk, "You have beautiful eyes," he complimented her suddenly.

"Thank you," she murmured back, closing them as if she were going to catch some shut eyes.

"How rude, especially after I just complimented your eyes," she heard his voice much closer and the next time she opened her eyes, her heart skipped out of shock to see him lying right next to her. How did, when? She realized it was his ability, "Its so nice," she heard him say distantly even though he was right in front of her.

"You're too close," she whispered.

"I wanted to," Lisa had held her breath and when he placed his hand on her cheek, he said, "Breath. I don't want you dead. It would be a pity if you did."

"I don't think you know what personal space means, do you, Master Jungkook?" she asked him, his hands were cold due to the cold shower he had had.

"What is that?" came out the quizzical question, a grin breaking on his face. She felt him set her hairs, pushing the little pieces of hair behind her ear.

"You're being strange."

"How so?" he questioned her, his fingers took the length of her hair, bringing it close to him before it slipped out of his hand. Jungkook had always been odd but with him behaving sweet towards her, she was trying to be more wary of his presence.

She shook her head and he smiled, "Confused mouse. Get to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day," with his continuing to stare at her, Lisa closed her eyes hoping Jungkook would get to sleep too. That night she didn't experience any dream and slept through the quiet night to wake up the next day to find herself in the arms of the pureblooded vampire.