/ ATTITUDE /

"Neville, do you want me to sit with you or do you want to be alone?" A strange girl questioned the boy in front of her as Brooklyn slowly walked towards the pair in the middle of the hallway on the train, she had just had Tia ripped away from her leg as she wanted Brooklyn to stay, and now she had finally seen Neville so she wouldn't be alone.

Thank God.

"He's not alone" Brooklyn quickly says, cutting into the conversation as she takes a step forward to make herself known into the place, Neville jolts slightly as the older girl observed her for a moment before a kind smile passed onto her face.

"You must be Brooklyn" She says.

"Must I?" Brooklyn replies once again, she didn't understand why people thought that she must be herself, it confused her on how they always knew about her.

"Our grandmother was telling me about you after the shopping trip" The girl explained, and Brooklyn's eyes scanned the girls face and recognised the similar traits that matched with Neville's, also noting down the blue uniform with the bird on it. "I'm Charlotte, Neville's older sister-if you ever need help around school don't be afraid to ask me" She offers with a smile.

"Thank you" Brooklyn smiles back, before she looks over to see Neville watching the pair of girls shyly, they seemed to hold so much more power than he did currently. "Are you ready Neville? We better go find a compartment before they're all taken"

"R-right" Neville nodded slowly, and Charlotte smiled at the two when Brooklyn took ahold of Neville's hand despite the sweat from nerves and then started to lead him away to try and find them a room to sit in.

"I like your sister, she's nice" Brooklyn spoke happily when they were far enough from the girl, and Neville nodded to himself before he realised that she couldn't exactly see his nod as she was in front of him.

"Y-yeah, shes nice" He agreed, and he was t lying, Charlotte was certainly one of the kindest witches out there in the magical universe.

"This one looks free" She gestures to a compartment where only two boys were sat inside, releasing Neville's hand momentarily as she started to brush her curls away from her eyes. Neville goes to walk away as he stumbles upon a few words against sorting with other people, but Brooklyn quickly snatched up his hand and pulled him into the compartment doorway with her. "Excuse me, would you mind if we sit with you?"

"Not at all" The taller one said, his British accent seeming more noticeable as the other paused with the food he was about to shove into his mouth, lowering it slightly to answer as well.

"We don't mind" The shorter one said with a Scottish accent, making Brooklyn grin happily as she pulled Neville in and shut the door behind the pair of them, sitting them down together and letting go of Neville's hand when she felt he wasn't going to try and run.

"I'm Brooklyn Nelson and this is Neville Longbottom" Brooklyn began the introductions happily as she pointed Neville out, who shyly raised his hand and waved.

"I'm Seamus Finnigan" The Irish boy announced with excitement, he seems to be full of energy, making Brooklyn inwardly cheer as she knew there was other people that matches her mood.

"I'm Dean Thomas" The taller boy introduced beside the bouncing boy, "so, what houses do you want to be placed in?"

"Gryffindor! For the lions!" Seamus answered quickly, and Brooklyn looked towards Neville in confusion, who glanced at the boys before he began to explain things for her sake.

"G-gryffindor are the brave, Hufflepuff are the loyal, R-ravenclaw are the witty and Slytherin are t-the cunning" He answered her silent question, and she slowly nodded to herself as she matches up Gryffindor to the lions and Slytherin to the snakes.

"Is the bird Ravenclaw?" She questions, and Dean nods as an answer to her question. "I think I want to either be in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor"

"M-my gran says that I-I'll be in Hufflepuff because they're s-soft" Neville says shyly, making Brooklyn drone slightly.

"I think you'll be a lion" Brooklyn says quickly, before she spins to the other boys and grins. "I hope we all are so that I don't have to make any other friends"