: MY FRIEND :

Brooklyn was pissed to say the least, she was stressed, she was worried and she was ready to launch herself inside the classroom if Mad Eye didn't let Neville go soon

Mad Eye had dragged Neville back in saying they needed a conversation and had practically shouted at Brooklyn to stay outside, she had decided to sit outside the classroom at the beginning of the many stairs that lay in front of her as she fiddled with her fingers, admiring the mini drawings Neville had done on her hand.

She dropped her hand when the door opened up with a loud creak and shot up to her feet to see Neville come back out with a new book in his hands, his eyes looking down at it before he looked up to see her stood there. "You waited?" He asked.

"Of course I did" Brooklyn responded with a smile, before she leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheek that had him feeling better already. "Now let's go read that new book of yours"

"Okay" Neville agreed, taking her bag off of her quickly and placing it onto his shoulder before they began their journey down the many stairs. "Wait till you hear about what's in the book! They have many about the sea water and salt water plants! Many of which grow near us! They've got this plant called the Black Ne..."

Brooklyn sat against the headboard of Neville's bed with her feet hung up upon his lap, his hand occasionally went down and gave her feet a little rub as he continued to talk ecstatically from the pages of his new Herbology book

Neville was leaning against one of the posts as he held up his book with one hand, the other rubbing Brooklyn's feet as he spoke to her with the light, that Brooklyn often picked up on, beaming brightly in his eyes.

"And you can find those in sea water?" Brooklyn asks Neville as she places in an input, she was the only one that usually listened to Neville talk about herbology and she often noticed that he got more happy when she showed she was listening.

"Or..listen to this.." Neville says excitedly, looking down at his book again. "This plant may also be found in swamp lakes, as it has similar properties needed to keep it alive! How cool is that?!"

"Weird" Brooklyn nodded as she smiled at him, "the places are completely different"

"And yet they both keep it alive" Neville finished off quickly with a grin of his own, and then he noticed the time on the alarm clock beside Brooklyn. "It's getting late, we should probably save some for tomorrow"

"Sounds like a good idea" Brooklyn sighs before she lets out a yawn, Neville placing his book down carefully as his eyes don't leave her tired figure, and he soon starts to rub her feet again, making her smile lazily as she lays there. "We should try and find some of these plants in the Black Lake"

Neville's eyes lightened up again, "sounds amazing"

The door to the dorm room opens up and in come Seamus and Dean, the latter walking over to his bed quickly before falling down into it as Seamus pauses halfway to his own bed and looks at Neville, who was rubbing Brooklyn's feet, but he decides to push it aside and continues his walk.

"How are you feeling, Neville?" Dean asks sincerely, making Neville look up and give him a small smile.

"I'm okay now, I read my new herbology book to Brooklyn after we had some food from the kitchen" He goes over their plans, before he noticed Brooklyn's eyes being closed. "She's fallen asleep"

"You can take my bed if you'll like" Dean offers his to Neville quickly as his bed is next to Neville's, "I don't mind sleeping on the floor" That makes Seamus scoff.

"You can share with with me Dean" Seamus quickly says, and the boys glance at each other before they shrug and move over to their new places for the night.

And what a sight it was for Ron and Harry to walk into.