: HER BOYS :

"I don't like this" Brooklyn concluded as the boys were getting settled for bedtime, she was currently sat down on Neville's bed as he was organising all of his uniform for the next day, he liked to be prepared

"What do you mean?" Harry asks first, being in the same dorm room. He was unfazed by Brooklyn's appearance as she usually was in their room to hide away from the girls 'girl talk' or if she just wanted to hang around with her boys.

"Something about this all doesn't feel right" Brooklyn explained shortly, and Ron turned around with a bright expression and wide eyes that had her want to flinch back.

"I think it's brilliant!" Ron exclaimed happily, "too bad about not being allowed to enter and all that, m'sure that the twins will try though"

"I couldn't possibly understand why, this is really dangerous" Dean shook his head, he agreed with Brooklyn once again, they tended to have a united front whenever they felt something bad was going to happen—an example, last year with Sirius Black, they had made sure almost every night that the dorm rooms were locked and the night that Dean forgot as he was too tired, Sirius Black had broken in. "For students, participants and even the staff"

"They said there would be less danger" Seamus tries to give his friend some hope, meeting Dean's eyes shortly as they have a conversation with their eyes, which only leads Dean to shake his head in disapproval.

"Don't worry Brooklyn, they're making sure it's safer and no harm will come to any of us" Neville reassures the girl as he stops what he's doing and turns to the girl who has white strips running through her hair, making him pull the curtain slightly so she can hide it. "We are all just fine"

She lets out a pout at him before silently nodding, the white going away as she turns to see Harry. "Harry seems like he's got a curse though" She says casually, making most of the boys erupt in laughter as Harry nods in agreement.

"You might be right about that, Brooklyn" Harry states, making Brooklyn clasp her hands together quickly as another point of hers was correct, she turns to see Neville adjusting his alarm clock.

"Neville, if you dare try to wake me up that early, let me know now so I can kill you ahead of time" She says smartly and gestures to him, who was setting the alarm to go off at 6:00am. "Anyone who gets up at that time is just...insane"

"I get up at that time so I can be ready for the time you wake up" It comes out so innocently from Neville and Brooklyn nods so nonchalant that they don't notice the other boys glancing at each other with wide eyes and grins to match the Cheshire cats. "Now go to sleep, you get cranky if you don't get enough sleep"

Brooklyn glanced over and sees that it's past curfew, making her sigh as she stands up and sends a quick and chaste kiss to Neville's cheek as he swaps places to get into his bed, she then turns to the others. "Night boys, don't let any murderers in, we learnt that last year" She teases, and dodges the pillow that is thrown in her direction.

Brooklyn laughs as she leaves the door filled to the brim of laughter she has to try and tame down. Meanwhile, the boys are all looking at Ron, who had missed with the pillow he had thrown at the girl.

"Dammit, I missed" Ron curses slightly, before he collapses backwards onto his bed, the others soon following.