Chapter 2 - Good boys go to heaven, good girls sneak out

Finally, I was near the Slytherin dorms, butterflies in my stomach from the excitement of what's about to happen. I looked around into the dark, trying to see if Lucrecia was there. I hope it wasn't a joke.

"Nice dress, Y/l/n," said a familiar voice.

Lucrecia eyed me up and down, both of our wands were lit to see one another in the dark corridor.

"Thanks," I said trying to humble myself, "you look good too."

She was wearing a dark green short skirt and a black turtleneck, but the most impressive part was her make-up. She wore long black eyelashes, black eyeliner, and a green glitter running down her eyes. I wish I knew how to do that.

Just at that thought, she suggested we put some glitter on me too and I was so excited to do it.

Without further ado, she hissed the password that I couldn't hear and I followed her into the room. It was dark, the dim green was lighting up the room but from no particular place. The music was blasting on full volume, although I didn't hear anything outside.

Someone was on the leather couches playing games, someone was in the middle of the room dancing, someone was already on the floor but still kept drinking. Some people turned around to watch us coming in through the portrait hole, but not everyone, because the room was almost packed. Not too packed so that everyone had room to breathe but packed enough to accidentally bump into strangers while making our way to the couches.

Lucrecia led the way, and when people on the couches noticed us, they made a place for us to sit, rudely kicking out some people. Almost all eyes were on me as I positioned myself on the couch, putting down my shot dress and crossing my legs. Any other day I would keep my head down and try to avoid eye contact with strangers. However, not today. I was making eye contact with each one, curiously observing and reading the room. They looked like they were eager to meet me and I was too.

"Like the view?" said a black boy with cute big lips.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, we'll see" I answered with a smirk.

Some people laughed and I smiled wider, I did not expect that reaction, in fact, I never thought I was funny until now. But they certainly all became softer toward me.

"Everyone this is Y/n, I told you Zabini, I can get her, you owe me 5 Galleons, mate,"

"You'll get it, Lucrecia, now chill, you want a hit?" he offered her a joint.

"Nah, I play big Zabini," and she reached out for the bong on the table, "do you want anything, Y/n?"

"A drink would be nice,"

"I got you," said Lucrecia.

She handed me a shot of something emerald green and poured one for herself, and soon everyone on the two couches joined us.

In no time I was already chatting with a bunch of Slytherins. Zabini switched places with Lucrecia keeping now a close eye on me but not talking much. It was loud but after the second shot nothing could stop me from talking non-stop, but I still was cautious of what I was saying.

"So, Y/n, aren't you going out with that git McLaggen? How does he feel about you go out with the wicked Slytherins?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I smirked

Soon enough the alcohol hit but not in my head but in my bladder, and I whispered in Lucrecia's ear that I gotta pee. She told me where the bathrooms were, instead of walking with me, but I was glad because I got to take a look around all by myself.

I was slowly sliding through groups of people, passing the drinking table and the poker table. I had to go through the dancing crowd to reach my destination, so I began to dance my way through. I was looking at the people in the crowd, some guys, tried to hold me and to make me stay and dance with them, but I was pretty determined. And just there in the middle of the crowd, I saw two figures that stood out to me. Two red-headed tall figures.

No, it can't be. No way. Can it? I slowed down, continuing to dance to blend into the mass. My eyes met one of the twins, and just as he was about to tell his brother to look at me, I disappeared. Not sure what was it, the alcohol or the urge to pee, but I just decided to ignore them. After all, I didn't come to the Slytherin party to hang out with Gryffindors.