Chapter 8 - Some Looks Can Kill, Others Just Undress

Just when I finished my business and opened the stall door, I heard someone... moaning. Not only that but also I could hear a repeating thud coming from the stall as well. It took me a few seconds, but I realized someone was shagging in one of the stalls.

I blushed but still had to wash my hands and fix my makeup. The girl's moans were becoming louder and louder, and when I stared at the mirror, I realized that I wasn't blushing any more.

Instead, I actually caught myself wishing I was her right now. She let out her final moan of satisfaction and I knew I had to get out of there before they see me, but I was so curious who it was that my feet just wouldn't move.

The door of the only locked stall opened halfway, and only one person left it rather quickly, but I had enough time to see who it was in the mirror reflection. All tousled and sweaty, Lavender Brown left the Ravenclaw bathroom, fixing her hair on her way.

I was so surprised and could barely hold my shock. Then just moments later, the second person left the stall. Our eyes met in the mirror reflection, as he was stretching like after a good nap.

"Wanna go next, Y/n?" said Fred Weasley.

I shook the surprise as soon as possible off my face and left the bathroom before going completely red.

Just when I thought I escaped Fred, he decided that our conversation was not done. I had a chance to take only a few steps outside the bathroom when he stopped me with his hand.

"Leaving so fast? I didn't even know you were coming," he looked a little bit more serious.

"Well, I didn't know you'll be here either."

"Oh, come on, Y/n, you didn't think any party is going on without us"

"I didn't think about you at all," I lied.

"Ouch! And here I thought I was special."

Yeah, me too, Freddie.

Before I could say anything else, George joined us, looking more tipsy than usual.

"Y/n!" he exclaimed excitedly and hugged me, which was for the first time.

He broke the tension between me and Fred and I felt a bit more relaxed. I said I had to get back to my friends and they let me after Fred said "I'm not done with you."

I was wondering what "done with me" would look like. Was he done with Lavender? Still couldn't comprehend how these two got together. While I was all in my thoughts, someone gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I turned around dramatically, flipping my hair and I saw Blaise.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and then hugged him. I was glad to see another familiar face in the crowd.

"Well, you know, just stopping by, checking that you're not in any trouble," he said leaning closer to me.

"How'd you even know I was here?"

"I have my sources, Y/l/n, anyways, what are you up to right now?"

"I was about to join my friends on the sofa, why?"

"Lead the way."

When we reached the sofa there seemed to be way more people than when I left. So much so that another sofa had to be added in front of the old one, and both were full of people.

"Y/n!" exclaimed Lucrecia and got up instantly to hug me.

I thought she could be Blaise's source but she couldn't have known I would be here. I hugged her and tried to look who joined the sofas. Most of those people I didn't know, but I was sure Blaise and Lucrecia were the only Slytherins there.

Dean was looking at me, and I instantly realized what he was trying to say with his eyes. So Blaise and I joined him on the sofa, taking up what seemed like the last places.

"Okay, now we're ready to start," said Lucrecia with a mischievous look on her face, "do you have it?" she turned around and looked at Neville.

He nodded and took a joint out of his pocket.

"You know the rules, don't let any smoke to waste."

I wasn't sure what she was talking about but since no one asked any questions I thought I'll catch up on the go. Just when Neville began lighting up the joint, the Weasley twins hopped to the opposite sofa, each on one side of some Ravenclaw girl.