Chapter 4 - Beware of the Watchdog

Everyone oohed, eager to see me doing the dare. The second time the bottle landed on Lucrecia, and I begged higher powers to show mercy on me and not to kiss anyone. Not that I didn't want to kiss anyone in the room, it's just whoever it would be, they are not going to get it that easily.

"Y/n, I dare you..." said Lucrecia holding the pause, "to sit on Blaise's lap for the rest of the game."

Higher powers heard me. I was even suspicious that I got away that easily, but everyone seemed to be glad that I wasn't about to kiss anyone's crush.

"Okay," I answered and hopped on Blaise's lap. He put his hands on my thighs as if placing me properly on him. I didn't mind, on the contrary, I thought it added some fun to it because everyone was watching. I actually even though that a lot of people would prefer that to the kissing.

Sitting on Blaise's lap was fun, he would occasionally whisper in my ear consulting what dare should he ask. I bet everyone already thought we were almost a couple, but they were wrong. I was there for a good time, not a long time, and by the way, I barely knew the guy.

After everyone has already kissed each other and even tried to kiss in threes, everyone got bored and distracted. So, we all left Lucrecia's room.

Most of the group was back at the dance floor after a few more shots, I took two myself. Blaise and the twins disappeared somewhere again and that left me with Lucrecia and Malfoy. The three of us were just dancing, and Draco tried to get closer to me each time. I think he even tried to kiss me, but I spun around and he forgot about it. I didn't care so I went along with the dancing. However, someone else sure did care.

After a few minutes of dancing with Draco, someone pushed me aside and someone else caught me by my shoulders and I felt warmth going through my body. I turned to see who pushed me first. Pansy now was all over Draco, he didn't seem very fond of her but still went with it. I turned around to see who caught me. I was expecting to see Blaise because he was around me most of the party, but it was Fred.

"You're okay?" he asked, while still holding me in his arms.

"Yeah, thank you! They should put a sign on her "beware of the watchdog" or at least a leash"

Fred laughed.

"Agreed."

I was wondering what other crazy girlfriends I would meet while just having fun. Maybe that stuff they took makes people more aggressive. I thought of the girl Fred kissed and thought that I didn't need an additional trauma, so I found my way to Lucrecia who was already with Blaise.

While the three of us were just chilling, I noticed that Draco was already dancing with another girl and no Pansy in sight. This guy. She was skinny blonde with long skinny legs, in the Muggle world she would easily be a model. But she also looked very drunk.

Just as I thought, Draco decided to not wait any longer and I saw them proceed to the nearest broom closet, as he slapped her ass on the way.

"Let us pray!" exclaimed overdramatically Lucrecia when she noticed where I was looking at, "for another victim of Malfoy's charm!"

Blaise heard her too and they laughed.

We returned to the dance floor once again and so did Draco and his blonde girl. They were all over each other like they didn't have enough. However, their moment didn't last for long because Pansy appeared at the scene like she emerged from the midst of the ground and dragged the girl by her flawless but messy hair. Pansy didn't stop there, and a real catfight has started.

I saw the Weasley twins passing us by.

"And that our queue, you're coming?" said Fred.

"Or do you want to wait till she remembers you danced with Malfoy for whole 60 seconds?" asked George.

"Definitely leaving."