Chapter 3 - Weasley twins and other casualties

I bet they forgot about seeing me just as quickly as I did. Just when I was going back, looking in all sides to make sure I'm going in the right direction, I bumped into Blaise.

"What took you so long, come on, it's only the beginning of the fun."

He dragged me to the dance floor and we joined Lucrecia and Malfoy, who looked stoned and very happy to see me. I let loose of all the worries and fears and moved like it was my last time, waving my hair in different directions and shaking my hips. I caught the sight of the Weasley twins again dancing with some Slytherin girls, who were all over them. I couldn't wrap my head around it; Weasley twins in the Slytherin party. Absurd.

One of the twins caught me staring at them and smirked. He looked at me, dancing, instead of looking at the girl that was rubbing her back against his chest. I smiled back and shifted my attention back to Blaise who turned me around. I didn't mind at all.

And it is at the moment when I closed my eyes to lose myself, I felt that bumped my back into someone, even though I was sure no one was behind me.

"Easy tiger," said the person.

I turned around to see one of the twins right behind me, he took my shoulders in his big strong hands and I felt electrified by his touch. He gently pushed me aside and stood in between Blaise and me, the other twin joined him. They seemed to pass something to him, and I tried to peek at what was it, but they were so quick that I only saw Blaise handing them a handful of Galleons.

I didn't have to guess what it was because he showed it to me right after.

"We are going to take this," he showed me a small transparent bag with white powder in it, "want some?"

I quickly shook my head.

"I'll be right back, darling."

He and other Slytherins, including Pansy, Lucrecia, and Draco, disappeared in the crowd.

"Good girl," said one of the twins.

"Better off that stuff," said the other.

"I'm Fred and this is George"

I looked closely, trying to remember which one is which. They both wore the same black buttoned-up shirts and black pants, Fred had a silver chain on his neck, George had a ring on his thumb. That'll do for now.

"Hi, I'm Y/n."

They tried to say something else, but I couldn't hear them, as the music grew louder, so we gave up the talking and just danced.

They looked at me with amazement and curiosity, I guess they were just as surprised to see me here as I was to see them.

The Slytherins returned and we all proceeded to one of the girl's dorm rooms because Lucrecia said she had a game in mind we should all play. We were in her room, and while everyone was figuring out where they want to sit, she put the green glitter on my cheekbones and on my back where it was exposed with a hole in my dress.

"Okay, people, listen up! The rules are pretty simple, we all sit in the circle. I will spin this bottle of Firewhiskey and whoever it lands on has to choose Truth or Dare. Now I know all of you and your particular fondness of lying for your own good, so each person who chooses truth has to drink Veritaserum before they answer."

She placed the bottle in the middle of the circle as everyone assembled around it on the floor. I could still hear the music from the distance.

"The first spin will show who's turn is it to pick Truth or Dare and the second spin will determine who will ask the question or a dare. Everyone got it? If not, that's your problem."

Blaise sat to my left and Lucrecia to my right, the twins were just across us.

Lucrecia spun the bottle, and I zoned out, thinking it will take a few people ahead before it lands on me. However, fate thought otherwise and I was the first one to go.

Everyone got very excited.

"Truth or Dare, Y/n?"

"Umm ... Truth"

I didn't give it much thought, and as Lucrecia spined the bottle for the second time while I took Veritaserum.

The bottle landed on Blaise.

"Well, now you won't wriggle out," he said in satisfaction, "Do you still date that prick McLaggen?"

Everyone leaned forward to hear the answer.

"Um ... no I don't."

He smiled at me and looked away.

"Knew it!" exclaimed Lucrecia.

"First night in the dungeons and we are already a bad influence on you, Y/n. I'll take that as a personal record," said Draco.

"Don't take credit for something you didn't do, Malfoy. I invited her, remember," said Lucrecia.

"Yeah, but it was our idea, remember" he pointed at him and Blaise.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up both of you, let's continue to play."

I leaned forward and spun the bottle. It landed on Fred, he lazily smiled at me.

"Dare," he said.

I spun it a second time to see who's going to choose a dare for him; it landed on the girl next to George.

"I dare you to French kiss Alicia"

Apparently, that was the girl who sat right next to her, because she giggled and moved towards him. He stayed in his place and only lazily leaned forward when she was right in front of him. He took her face in his arm and pulled her closer to him. Their heads moved each in a different direction as he hungrily kissed her. I got so hypnotized I didn't realize I was staring at them without even blinking. At that moment, he opened his eyes like he knew I was watching and looked at me while still kissing her. I finally blinked and looked away. He pulled away from Alicia and she went back to her seat.

After that everyone chose only dares and I couldn't figure out who was a pussy in this situation. Me, who knew that doing dares with Slytherins was the highway to expulsion, or them, who were just afraid to spill their deepest darkest secrets.

So when the bottle landed on me again I decided that it's whether I go big or go home.