chapter six

I woke up at my usual time and got up out the bed

I woke up at my usual time and got up out the bed. I go to the bathroom, wash my face, then go to my closet. I pick out a workout set and put on my gym shoes.

I go downstairs and make a pre workout shake and eat a banana. I grab a light jacket and sneak out through the back.

I stretch and take a few deep breaths. I start running down the block.

After my 3 mile run I sneak back in. I quietly walk up to the gym and take off my jacket.

I stretch and start out on level four on the stair master for three minutes, then I go to level six for 2 minutes, and lastly level fourteen for a minute. I repeat this for fifteen minutes.

I knock on Dad's office and enter

I knock on Dad's office and enter. Ace, Enzo, and Gio were all having a conversation with him.

"What's up son?" Dad asked.

"I think something happened to Sage." I say.

They all went quiet, "What do you mean something happened to her?" Dad asked and stood up.

"Look come here," I say.

They all follow me to her room. I knock on the door, no response. I open up the door to see her bed made up, her room spotless.

We all enter her room, "Look there's blood on her coat." I say and take her coat off the hook.

I show them the dried blood on her coat. Dad took it into his hands as they all looked at it, "When did you find this?" Enzo asked.

"Last night. We were talking and then she went to bed and asked me to turn off the light, I looked to my right and saw fresh blood on her coat." I explained.

"She was here all night, I don't understand why there's blood on her coat." Ace said.

"Ace get some more guards outside her balcony and one guarding her door and constantly checking on her. Until we find out why there's blood on her coat double security." Dad said and put her coat back on the hook.