chapter thirty-eight

It's been about two weeks since i've been here

It's been about two weeks since i've been here. I've learned quickly while I was here. The more I complied the less I got beat.

Alexei got me a Russian trainer for gymnastics and if I didn't do as my trainer said he was allowed to rape me, which he did three times already.

I couldn't make eye contact with anyone without permission. I didn't speak unless I was spoken to. I ate only with his permission.

I had to crawl to him and kneel to greet him when he came in the room.

If I did everything correctly less men would get to do whatever they wanted with me. The first week was hard here.

I made a tally on the mattress with a pen I found underneath the bed each time a man was done with me.

My schedule was rape, train, eat, serve Alexei, Alexei has his way with me, get high by snorting cocaine, then try to sleep. I haven't slept more than an hour each night.

Alexei would make me bathe with him. He would wash me up, style my hair, clothes, and makeup. He controlled everything.

I laid down on the bed unmoving. My mind somewhere else as another man I didn't know finished inside of me. At least he had on a condom.

The only thing I could thank Alexei for was him checking the men that he allowed to rape me for any std's or any diseases.

The man stroked my cheek and wiped a stray tear from my eye. He kissed my forehead and got up. He took off the condom and threw it in the trash can before pulling up his pants and walking out the door.

I heard the familiar lock. Another reminder that I couldn't escape this anymore.

I let out a shallow breath, trying to keep my tears in. I pulled the straps up, tucking away my breast. I grabbed my underwear and slid them back on along with my shorts.

I stared up at the ceiling, counting how many diamonds were in the bright chandelier up top.

The door opened, I briefly looked to see Alexei entering. I sighed and got up from the bed. I dunked down to my knees and crawled to him.

I stopped when his shoes came into view. I sat down on knees and spread my legs. I put my hands behind my back and looked down at his shoes.

"Such an obedient girl for me." Alexei mumbled and patted my head.

"I hope you were good for my cousin. We're you?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Such a good girl." He whispered and stroked my cheek.

He lifted up my chin, allowing me to make eye contact with him. "I have a surprise for you today." He said.

"Do you want to know what it is?"He asked.

I was dreading finding out, but I still shook my head yes. He gripped my chin harder, "Use your words."

"Yes, sir." I say.