chapter twenty five

So just like a little psa, there will be spitting, spanking, choking, biting, handcuffs, hair pulling, overstimulation, degrading, and praising in this, if you are not comfortable please don't read this or leave mean comments. Now time for the smut <3

The energy in the air while we walked to his room was tense

The energy in the air while we walked to his room was tense. We enter into his room and as soon as I enter i'm slammed against the door, causing it to slam shut.

Lee's hands we on each side of me, he was close enough for me to breathe in his cologne.

I watch her for a second, my eyes taking in every detail of her face

I watch her for a second, my eyes taking in every detail of her face. I trail my right hand up her thighs, her stomach, and lastly her chest.

My hand settled around her neck, wrapping around it. My thumb lightly caressed her pulsed before squeezing her throat. Her pulse quickens, she looks up at me.

"What did I tell you to do Sage?" I lowly whisper.

"To stay—"She cleared her throat and looked down,
"— to stay in the van." She whispered.

I nod my head, "That's right. And what did you do?" I ask.

"I didn't stay in the van." She mumbled.

I nodded my head again and step closer to her. She placed her hand against my stomach. My hand goes to the hem of her shirt, toying with it.

I squeezed her throat a little and she looked up at me, "Remember your safe word?" I ask her.

Sage nodded her head, I nod my head approvingly. "Good. Get on the bed Sage." I order and step away from her, taking my hand off her throat.

I slapped her ass when she walked past. She got on the bed and sat on her knees, her hands on her thighs.

I followed behind her and she raised her arms for me to take off her shirt. I took off her bra and got off the bed.

She was still facing forward. I went into my nightstand drawer and got out handcuffs. I grabbed her arms and handcuffed them behind her back.

"Are they too tight?" I ask.

"No."

"Good." I mumbled and grabbed a pillow.