chapter thirty-one

"Stop being a fucking pussy

"Stop being a fucking pussy. It's just a ginger and turmeric shot. You just ate two bags of skittles. You need it." I say.

"You eat shit like this on the regular basis you health freak! I actually show my body love and give it what it's craving for." Luca said.

"Well then bitch I guess you're not getting your chocolate chip pancakes." I say.

"Okay! Okay!" She said and picked up the shot. He downed it and scrunched up his face.

He coughed and choked. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. "It wasn't that bad." I say.

"It was fucking horrible." Marco said with a cough.

"Maybe because you're a gymnast and required to do shit like this, but we don't have to. We actually have regular tastebuds that actually know the difference between disgusting and not bad." Kai said and set the shot down.

I rolled my eyes and drunk down a shot of tequila. I go to pour another one, "Why are you drinking at seven in the morning?" Ace asked and took the bottle away from me.

"It's just to get my blood flowing before we train." I say and snatch the bottle back.

I pour another shot and drink it. "Sage, give me the bottle." Dad said and snatched the bottle.

"I was done anyways." I say.

"You're going to be an alcoholic by the time you're thirty." Ace said.

"My mother was one, might as well keep the cycle." I mumble. Everyone goes quiet as Marco laughed.

"It was a joke, Jesus." I say.

I go to the cabinet and jump up. I get out a glass. When I shut it I move backwards so the cabinet door doesn't hit my stomach, causing me to lose my balance. I let out a small squeal as I fall off.

I closed my eyes for the impact, someone caught my ankle. I gripped onto their shirt and opened my eyes.

I put the glass on the ground and let go of their shirt. My hands barely reach the floor as I swing from side to side.

"I have never met a gymnast so clumsy." Dante said.

The person lowers me down.

I grabbed the glass and got up.

"Thanks for catching me." I say to Lee. He nodded his head.

"You need to be more careful." Dad said.

"Sorry." I mumble.

After everyone came downstairs and ate we went up to the training room.

"Do I have to train? I won't even use this stuff." Mj said with a whine.

"Yeah, I hate being sweaty." Gabe said.

I lower the punching bag in front of them. "Yes. Now punch." I say.