Epilogue

•SEVEN YEARS LATER•

•SEVEN YEARS LATER•

(A/N: just a little psa i have no idea how the doctor appointments work when you're pregnant bc obviously i've never been pregnant (and don't ever plan to be) so if any info is wrong forgive me.)

Sage sat in between her Nonno and Dad as they celebrated Nonno's birthday. Sage had her arms crossed as she slept sitting up.

Kai nodded towards her, "Is she sleeping?"

Alessandro took her sunglasses off, confirming she was sleep.

Sage's head slightly bobbed as she fought her keep herself up. Alessandro gently pushed her head onto his shoulder. She snuggled into him and grabbed onto his arm.

I wake up to a kiss on the cheek

I wake up to a kiss on the cheek. "Mamãe," Maya whispered. I sat up with a yawn, "Hey baby girl, how was ballet?" I ask.

Maya sat down next to me and I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. I look around and see no one is in the living room, except for sleeping babies and toddlers.

I hear music out in the backyard. Lee comes in the room. I stand up and he greets me with a kiss, Maya's groan interrupts our kiss .

"Not in front of me. It's disgusting." She says and starts to walk out the room.

I roll my eyes at her and we follow her out. I go to the dining room that over looks the backyard. "The sleeping beauty has finally woken," Alina said with a smile.

I give her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down next to her. "How long was I sleep for?" I ask.

"About two hours." Kai answered as she bounced her daughter on her lap.

Kai and Dante had gotten married a year after us and had a daughter eight months ago, her name is Adriana. She has the most chubbiest cheeks i've ever seen and she's just adorable.

She gives me a toothless smile and reaches for me. I gladly let Kai sit her on my lap and I squish her cheeks. "I can't get over her cheeks, she's so adorable!"