205: The Birthday Incident

Content Warning: Smut

MJ is not describing the sex with Hope on her lap, we're seeing the actual event she's summarising in a PG way x
- Bea xx (Comment and Vote <3)

"The entire month of August was a bit of a blur," MJ noted, still talking to her camera, "All of the past few months have been, but it hit harder leading up to my birthday."

Hope was a moment from falling asleep on her.

"I get Caroline's stance a lot more now."

Only fake twenty one.

"Everyone had different plans," MJ smiled, "At least I outsmarted Josh."

[item five]

Josh's alarm went off early.

He wasn't usually a morning person, but he was trying to be clever. A plan that was shot down the moment he stepped into the kitchen. MJ had sound-blocking headphones on, the stove fired up, pancake mixture poured as she sang and danced along to whatever playlist she'd picked for the day.

A sight Josh often woke up to.

It was a nice one.

It was funny when Kol was also there, mumbling along to the music and being pulled into her morning 'dance.'

It was bad that morning because –

"Dude!" Josh put his hands out, MJ yanking the headphones off, "It's your birthday?"

"And?"

"That means I make you breakfast in bed!"

MJ giggled, taking the pancake off the stove.

"I got up at 6 a.m. for this!"

She pushed the first one to him, "I wanted to make it for you, though."

"That's not how it works!"

"It is now, bitch," She winked, pouring mix for the second, "I've already told you guys that I didn't wanna celebrate my birthday."

"And we all told you that was bullshit."

"Yeah, yeah," MJ sighed.

"At least let me give you my present?"

"Only if you promise to actually eat the pancake."

"I will happily eat the pancake," He moved to sit by the counter, "You cooked my breakfast on my birthday – "

"My love language is cooking – let me have it."

"Awe," He batted his eyelashes", "You love me?"

"Apparently."

"Cringe."

"You're cringe."

"I love you too."