In love with my kidnapper

Sooo, this Chappie was supposed to be uploaded yesterday (for my B-day as a special treat) but it didn't work out :( I even created a new 'story' That I called help to see if ayone could help me w/ the problem I was having..... No one did ;D I finally figured out to copy paste this story (it's mine) from my BRAND NEW quzilla account to this one. Personally, I like Wattpad more better...that's just my opinion though....Quizilla, for me, has too much stuff going on at once :0 Anyways, I hope you enjoy. My opinion is that this story is better than my other one. This may soud like a story you've read before, but trust me it's completely different! If you go on Quizilla to read this, you might get a funky summary.... This summary should be better...I should stop rambling.... OK! JUST VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, TWEET, Etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys like <3

*********************************************

Yum! It's about time. I really hate it when you order food at a restaurant, and then get it a half an hour later. I mean, come on! People come to a restaurant to eat because they're hungry, right? So why, when they order, must the food come hours later? It defeats the purpose of good quality service and that 5 star restaurant rating.

I looked down into my bowl of sweet 'n sour soup.

We were at China's Gourmet, a new Chinese restaurant that had just opened up in the city. It was my mom's birthday, and my dad had taken us out to eat as a treat.

Now, I know what you're thinking. As soon as you heard me say 'as a treat' you assumed we were poor. Well, you couldn't be more wrong.

My family is magnificently, unimaginably, insurmountably loaded. We're the kind of rich you can only dream about. As in, I-have-a-whole-closet-dedicated-to-my-Hermes-bags-rich or my-shoe-collection-costs-more-than-your-mortgage rich. I'm sure it sounds nice to be unbelievably wealthy, but believe me―it's not. With an exorbitant amount of cash comes an exorbitant amount of challenges—most of which you'll discover later. One of these many challenges is how rarely I get to see my parents.

My dad, Richard Blake, is the CEO of MART. MART, as far as I know, is a company that has had huge success in creating technological weaponry for the United States government. To be honest, I don't know much about dad's job or his company because it's considered to be top-secret or classified. Anyways, my dad's job isn't that important. How much cash my dad's job gives him, on the other hand, is very important. He started the company with my mom when they graduated from engineering school. MART flourished under their partnership; it literally grew from the basement of my parents' parents' house to a skyscraper on the New York skyline. The business now allows my parents to visit fabulous countries like England for work and vacation in glamorous cities like Dubai.

Which I'm sure is nice. For them.

I have to stay at home while they travel around the world, so I don't get to see them a lot.

And no, my dad isn't one of those absent fathers who is rarely there for his kids ―well, scratch that. He is an absent father, although he does try to be there for me. Whenever work allows him, he flies in to visit me and buys me all the Loubies a girl could want. It's dad's way of showing affection. Honestly, I would prefer staying in and spending time with him, but I don't really have a right to complain. Dad has to work to support our family. At least, that's what he says.

My mother isn't the rich bitch you're imagining either. She's not a plastic barbie with fake boobs, fat lips (courtesy of filler), or the victim of a faulty rhinoplasty. Sarah Blake is a brilliant woman who, yes, may have had a tiny bit of laser hair removal done on every inch of her body and a slight amount of Botox, but really―who likes women au natural these days? She actually has a brain, which is what mom says attracted dad to her in the first place.