Stay in a motel (Chapter 6)

Sooooo, I know this story isn't very popular but the ending is probably the best out of all of my stories (this story's ending is planned out the exact way I want it to happen). I felt guilty because I have about two dedicated fans on this story and I haven't uploaded for a month. Please, if you guys are still reading this, a HUGE thanks to both of you and a BIG sorry. Hopefully you'll remember the plot but if you don't please read the last couple of chapters or just skim read (especially the last if only one). I appreciate evrything you guys have done for me and supported me this swhole way. Thank you and please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stuck my feet against the car doors glass window. I was laying in the back of the car, bored to death. Apparently my dad had sent the five hundred thousand dollars that we needed. Good thing too because I was sick of Chicago. We'd been here for an entire week now and I'd done all of the sight seeing in two days.

It was all Aarons fault. He thought my dad would send the money right away and (surprisingly) let me go sightseeing under his eye, apparently and quote 'Cam can't watch me. He's too irresponsible.' I told him my dad would send the cops after us and first hire some detectives before he gave in. At first we weren't lucky.

FLASHBACK

I walked out of our disgusting motel. I made the guys sleep on the other bed because Cam moved  in his sleep alot and sleeping in a bed with Aaron in it was.....awkward. Especially because of my stupid crush. 

I woke up early (something I never did) just to use the shower because God knows if that thing would spray warm water after five minutes. I had tried to spend the least amount of time possible because that thing was disgusting. As soon as I'd gotten out of the shower I walked into an unpleasant sight.

Aaron was pulling on his boxers-luckily, his back was facing towards me. I wasn't sure what I would have done in he was actually facing me.

"Aaaaahhh!!" I screamed and I let go of my towel.

Aaron whipped around, thankfully with his boxers on. "What the h*ll! Katie?" He was staring at my breasts.

I blushed like crazy and managed to choke out, "Yes you idiot! Does Cam have boobs? Keep your eyes to yourself." I fixed my towel.

He blushed and retorted, "Why did you drop your towel? Didn't you know I was standing here changing?"

"What do you mean, why did I drop my towel? You idiot! Your supposed to give a little warning before you change your boxers in the middle of the room!  Naturally, I was so shocked I dropped my towel."

He was smirking now. He snorted and said, "Don't act like you don't know about this." He gestured to his little friend.

 I shuddered. "I don't and I don't want to.Now can I please change?"

He blushed again and I smirked. It's not every day you get to see Mr. Grouchy Pants blush. I had just changed into sweat pants and a tee shirt when some red and blue lightes started flashing outside the window that was above my bed. Aaron was using the bathroom and Cam was still sleeping. I could hear the police and I ducked my head and flatened my back against the wall so that they wouldn't see me if they glanced in.

My stroke of genious saved Aaron for his plan because the police actually did shine their light inside and I could see only the faint glow of it because it was daytime. I held my breath and counted the seconds down to five minutes. I then shook Cam gently to wake him so when he didn't move I got worried. We had to leave. Pronto. I did the quickest possible thing at the moment- slapped his face and when he woke up screaming I muffled the sound with my hand. Maybe he was a little groggy because he didn't recognize me and ended up biting my hand. I let out a scream which caused Aaron to come out of the bathroom and thumping footsteps to come racing towards our floor from the building.

I managed to quickly say, "Police here! Escape!"

With those few words Aaron immediately understood and shook his head. We shoved Cam's but up the window first and then me. Aarons foot came out side and the window snapped shut the second our door burst open.

We ran clear to the car and drove three hours straight without stopping and that was only because Cam needed to go to the bathroom. Luckily, Aaron managed to grab his ID and Cam's drivers licence so the police wouldn't be able to tell who was there.

The motel management sucked and I doubted they'd be able to remember the phony names Aaron had told them.

END OF FLASHBACK

My dad had called the phone number to Aarons phone. Aaron wasn't an idiot obviously and bought one of those cheap phones that can't be traced and only used a couple of times. My dad's manager had told him the money was in the grocery store Stop and Shop underneath thirty two news papers to be exact. Right now we were driving there.

Aaron stopped the car. We were here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah guys, I know its short but I wanted to put something out there. Please vote because I tried :) I will try to update tommorrow but I need three votes :) Can you guys please vote if you read this? thanks!