I can tell him... I think (Chapter 10)

The title of this story is changing from In Love with My Kidnapper to Hey Mr. Kidapper, I think I'm in love with you. I really like both, but I think the second is more fun ;) So yah.... This will probably be short because of the secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed my gaze towars the floor and asked Aaron to get me a glass of water. Knowing me, I would end up crying and the water would help me not choke up...hopefully.

He came back and handed me the glass, sitting next to me.

The matress sunk and my gaze shifted from the old, carpeted brown floor towards my cool glass of water. I swished it around in the glass that came with the hotel room.

Around and around it went, rotating.

Slish, slosh. Splish, splash.

The water nearly tipped from the glass into my lap. I kept my hold onto the glass, making sure my hand had something to do.

Slish, slosh. Splish splash. Around and around it swirled.

Aaron's big hand reached over and stopped me from swishing it again.

I gave him a questioning look. "It was annoying. And distracting. You know you can trust me right?" he said changing the topic quickly, " I will never judge you or think bad of you.You'll always," he paused, looking nervous,"you'll always be my friend."

Now if I didn't know Aaron, I would have probably snorted. But I do have the pleasure of knowing Aaron (yes that is a good thing that I know him, I will openly admit to myself that I love him), and so I know how hard it it is for him to say that. 

Wait.

Hold up here.

I love him.

I love Aaron.

I don't think I'm in love with him. I know I'm in love with my kidnapper.

That.....surprisingly does not shock me. But instead scares scare me. I'm pretty sure I should have seen this coming. I was too close. And now its too late. I dug myself in a grave. Who knows? What if Aaron is an act? What if he's really not that nice? What if all he seriously wants is money and he's pretending to be my friend so I can give him money and he can leave? But I have to trust him. I love him. He won't leave. I have to tell him. There's a chance we could be together. We could run away together. He could get  the money and come for me later. We didn 't have to separate. There was always a chance.

''I know, I do trust you, it's just that its...hard."

I looked at the floor.

"Would it help if I held your hand?"

I turned in disbelief towards him. He was blushing. I smirked.

Maybe I should pretend to be sad sometimes if this is the Aaron that comes out of it.

"It's not funny," He stated seriously.

I withheld laughter and bit my lip.

"I-I'm just going to say it. Otherwise it'll be too hard for me."

He nodded his head, prodding me to go on."

"My....my.... m-m-my," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. He would not want me to cry, "My brother died today."

I opened my eyes and looked at Aaron.

His jaw, literally hug open.

When he noticed me staring he closed it abruptly.

"....I'm sorry."

I nodded my head.

He ranted, "If I had know... I woudn't have asked. God, I'm an idiot. I just haaaaaaaad to know, didn't I? I couldn't have stayed quiet? I'm such a fool. This is why-"

I interrupted him. "It's okay, it was a couple years back."

He was silent and then proceded to pick me up and set me in his arms so that I faced him.

"How?" Was all he uttered.

"My brother, he had cancer. He was be treated specially at the hospital center. My mom and I were just flipping through T.V channels at home together. We were bored. All of a sudden the picture of his center exploding came up. We stopped and heard the reporter saying something about the place being bombed. They didn't know why. The remains of people and equipment, etc remained. The only suspicious thing was loads of burned and ripped money, more than that center should have had. To this day, they don't know what happened  exactly or why."

I looked at him. To my surprise, he looked guilty. But then I felt like rolling my eyes. Seriously? I thought Aaron killed my brother? Get real. I was getting paranoid because of this whole kidnapping thing. I needed to calm the heck down. Aaron wouldn't know how to bomb a place if he tried. And now that I looked again, he didn't looked guilty. He was more sad and surprised. I bet he thought I was going to say my brother died of cancer. I wasn't good at reading facial expressions anyway. C'mon, I've stayed with Cam and Aaro for about two weeks now and I still don't uderstand anything about them. Aaron on the other hand, can read me like an open book.

Then Aaron gave me a hug and we sat in each others arms for hours. I was falling asleep when he said, "I'm sorry."

See, he did care after all. I was an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So, did ya'll expect that? Send me your thoughts and comment. *Points to box below* "its down there." :) Hope you liked and please vote! I think this is my fav story that I myself am writing :D