Blowups and Bad feelings (Chapter 15)

Really sorry for the late update everyone :( the last two weeks I had major tests and could not upload

X( I'm really sorry 'bout that and hope you can forgive me? Vote pleaz, I feel bad and I really hope you like this chapter and tell me what you thought by voting/ commenting.

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Katie! Enough is enough! Stop this ridiculous nonsense and get over here! Now!" Aaron huffed.

Cam rolled his eyes. "Seriously Katie. Just quit this dumb act and help us."

I shook my head no.

"THAT'S IT!" Aaron growled.

He leaped for me and I made a mad dash for it. We'd stopped at this new hotel yesterday here in San Fransisco and slept as soon as we arrived here. Yesterday I'd managed to keep my vow of silence and today Aaron was fed up with it. He needed me to ask for my dad in this video and since I refused to talk his plan wasn't working.

I raced behind the green couch and tripped on my own feet.

"OW!" I yelped.

Aaron rushed over to me and bent down. "Are you okay?''

I glared at him.

He sighed. He trailed his finger down from below my knee to my foot. He applied pressure to it.

I sucked in a breath.

He frowned. "You might have twisted it or sprained it. It doesn't seem like its broken," he mused.

I rolled my eyes at him. I wanted to tell him 'Because you're a real doctor now aren't you.'  but I didn't.

Cam gave me a knowing look. "Don't be faking anything. Seriously, this is really annoying."

I wasn't faking! What was up with Cam? All of a sudden he startered to get super annoying. HE even started to seem suspicious of me.

Aaron spoke up for me. "Don't say things you aren't even a part of. She's not faking."

He helped me stand up and I bit back tears as I applied pressure on my left foot.

Cam was angry now. "Oh, I see how it is. This is how your going to treat me, isn't it? Like a dog! As soon as you met Katie you started treating me like trash! Is that all I am to you? Some piece of garbage? All that matters to you is your girlfriend," he spat out the word, "Katie and yourself. You've forgotten all about me. I'm the person who was there for you when your mom died, I'm the person who stuck by your side the whole time, and I'm  the one keeping things from Katie for you. Well I'm done! Done you hear me! Don't expect me to help you anymore. Maybe your girlfriend Katie will talk to you about it." He stormed off.

Aaron eyes widened and I collapsed down on to the floor.

Aaron managed to speak. "I-I-I'll go find him and....apologize."

I let my back rest against the side of the sofa. I can't believe Cam felt that way. I know I would have felt bad in his position...but this was Cam. He never got mad. He never raised his voice and was always kind and sweet. Especially to me. And as sad it was, I could see his point. I was treated better than him by Cam and I'd known Aaron for less longer that Cam had known him. If I was in Cam's place I would have gotten mad sooner. But Cam had bottled his anger and finally today it had burst.

I closed my eyes and decided to just take a quick nap. There wasn't anything I could do ayways.

***

When I woke up it was pitch black outside. I limped into the bedroom the three of us were sharing and looked at the digital clock on the bedside table. It read ten thirty. To my suprise, no one was sleeping in the two beds. I padded over back in to the living room area and noticed the two handsome men asleep laying on eachother on the pulout couch opposite the one I was sleepig previously. They both looked peaceful.

I realized that our plans were a day behind and suddely felt guilty. This whole fight was my fault. Maybe if I hadn't of decided to not speak then this wouldn't have happened. I shook my head.

No. I couldn't blame myself for this. Aaron needed to work things out with Cam and I needed to figure out this fishy business. Neither of them were telling me why they needed the money. I had to keep my oath if I wanted an answer.

I decided to go to bed once more and I closed my eyes and drifted off.

When I woke up my neck felt stiff and I stiffled a yawn. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the living area. Aaron was holding a bandana and I spotted a black ski mask and a gun lying on the table. I stepped backwards and hissed in pain.

Their heads whipped towards me.

Cam spoke. "Good. You're awake. Since you refuse to talk Aaron and I came up with a plan to get this whole video idea to work."

I backed up and hit the wall. They weren't going to shoot me....were they? Aaron laughed. Don't look so scared. We're not going shoot you."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

He continued, "We're going to wrap this bandana around your head and have it cover your head. Cam is going to hold the gun to your forehead and we're going to demand the money be put under the bridge.  I'll talk and you won't have to say a thing. Hurry up and get in this chair, we're already a day behind."

I was ushered by Cam to the cahir where he orded me to place my hands awkwardly behind my back so it looked like I was tied up. I was blindfolded and then suddenly felt cool metal pressed against my temple.

"Go." I heard the command and started to tremble slightly so it looked like I was scared. I heard Aaron drop his voice lower than normal and had to keep from smiling. He sounded like a little kid going through puberty. His voice kept cracking.

"We have your daughter. If you ever wish to see her again- alive then place $500,000 dollars inder the golden gate bridge. Today."

Aaron cut the video and then he left to drop it off to immediate shipping. Cam then left to make himself coffee and he brought me orange juice from the free breakfast downstairs.

I tried to swallow the bad premonition in the back of my mind. Something wasn't right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. Definitely not my best chapter. The verbs in this (past/ present tense) kept throwing me off. It was awkward. Not to mention my hands are freezing and typing makes it worse cause they just stay cold and its not like I'm going to type with gloves. I don't like the begginning of this  but it gets better to the end. i was going to type more, but my brain is fried and I need some suspense :) Vote please! Important: I need a cast! Any suggestions???? Thanks :D