Chapter 7

Meetings

3rd pov
Soon enough after his first mission Tanjiro went to the city to go buy some food. When they arrived it was night so Nezuko was out of her box. They arrived at a stand of ramen and Tanjiro bought one miso ramen soup while eating Tanjiro smelled the scent of his father with his wife and their daughter, he rushed over to them and pretend to hate him, it was an act because he knew he was being observed by some crows. Muzan quickly transformed a passing man into a demon to "escape" from Tanjiro. But when Tanjiro jumped on the now demon he gave a paper with his report to Muzan. The father walked away with his "family" to a car (Idk what kind of car?). He went to an alley and saw three drunk people, when the biggest bumped into him he exploded, blood dripping everywhere. When the other saw that, the lady was mortified, but the other man rushed to Muzan in anger. But died, at least he is with his friends, right? And lastly little miss, Muzan walked towards her and she fell on the ground because suddenly she didn't have any strength in her knees.

Muzan then said "Do I look ugly to you? Do I look pale? Sick? Do I look unhappy? Unloved?"

He then poked the woman's forehead with his finger and then the finger went inside the poor miss' head. He gave her a large amount of blood, but too much for her to survive and be a demon.

He then called two demons to his side. One girl with two temari and a boy with eyes on the palm of his hands.

~~~ Back with Tanjiro ~~~

Tanjiro was pinning down the now demon man to the ground when the police arrived to arrest you or the man, he didn't know.

But, all of a sudden, giant flowers were pushing the policemen away from them, then two people came up to them saying things like "Hello since you've probably figured that we are demons, but we do not want to harm you nor humans. I would like to talk to you in a more appropriate place, if you don't mind I will take the man with me to my house to treat him. I will make Yuushiro show you the way to my house to talk in peace."

She then took the man and vanished from his sight leaving him alone. He went back to Nezuko at the food stand. Soon after the boy Yuushiro came to pick them up. They followed him and they were no exchange of words between them, both parties were suspicious, and of course, he had sent everything that happened to his father by Nezuko's eyes and ears.

They arrived at the demon's mansion, they had to go through a blood demon art that hides everything it wishes, probably Yuushiro's. He showed them the way to the lady demon, she presented herself as Tamayo.

'So she is Tamayo, good thing Nezuko is awake so she can tell father'.

They talked about if Tanjiro wanted to turn Nezuko back into a human, and he answered yes only to know if she has a way to do so. It turns out that she only needs blood samples of the closest demons of Muzan. So Nezuko sent an alert to Muzan to send demons to kill her.

Soon after Yuushiro sensed two demons entering his blood demon art. He went to cover lady Tamayo from the attack when Tanjiro went to kill her first. Yuushiro was devastated by the loss of his lady, but more than sadness he felt anger, anger at the one human he started to trust. He went to attack him but all three demons protected him, eyeball, temari and Nezuko. He soon died at the hands of Tanjiro. Confused about why demons protected him from other demons.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the wait. Here ya go. Oh! And thank you all for the 1k views!! Please comment if you have ideas for this fanfic... I'm starting to run out!

Miss 25th night
653 words