Chapter 32

Is It the End?

3rd pov
Uzui charged at the demon with both his swords as fast as he could. The moment he grazed the skin, Gyutaro's leg regenerated.

'His leg regenerated! Dammit, the poison wore off!' Thought the human.

"Man, that poison actually worked." Spoke the demon.

Blood demon art, Round Slashes of Death

'He's slashing without moving his arms!! And it has a far reach!' Thought the humain, shocked at this sudden attack.

Sound breathing, Fourth form: Constant Resounding Slashes

This attack is composed of rapid spinning of Tengen's swords along using bombs to create massive colorful explosion while he defends himself with his blades.

While this was going on, Gyutaro was able to disappear the the smoke, going unnoticed. Sadly for Uzui, the only place he would be going was for his wife's neck, on the rooftop.

"HINA!!" He shouted in panicked, scared.

"TENGEN-SAMA, don't mind me! Look for the demon.." She began after being cut by a hand on her mouth.

Gyutaro was holding her from his hand on her face, stopping her from moving.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way." He spoke, a smile creeping on his ugly face.

"HINATSURUUU!!!" Cried the man as sashes from Daki were surrounding him, stopping him from saving her. 'Shit!! The slashes are in the way!!'

A moment from the past came to Uzui's mind. The time were Hinatsuru said the they should retreat from the front lines of battle and simply rest. Being raised as shinobis took a big part of their lives and it was now time to stay down and enjoy life to the fullest.

"STOOOOP!!" Begged the human as a last resort of panic.

Sadly, the demon did not listen to his pleas and went on the kill the girl. He had pity for her, being a girl in the red light district for quite some time, reminded him of his sister, so he took it upon himself to kill her painlessly.

"NOOOOO!!" Cried the human in defeat before cutting through the sashes and making his way to the demon in anger.

The two fought in speed and power, coming close to death a few times. As this was happening, Inosuke saw Uzui and was even more motivated to kill them already.

"AWW, COME ON!! This guy over there is close to cutting off his head!! Guwah! DAMMIT! We have to cut both their heads off or we can't beat them!" Shouted the boar head teen. 'She's causing disruptions while running from place to place. So I can evade her attacks somehow. But there's no point in just dodging if I have to get close and aim for her neck!!'

"Inosuke, calm down! We don't need to cut their head at the same time. We can just make it so that the two aren't connected. We'll continue to press on even if that guy cuts off his head first!!" Spoke Zenitsu in his slumber

"You... You look kinda cool man!! What happened?!" Replied Inosuke.

Both Uzui and Gyutaro was immobilized by each other, the demon blocking the human's sworks, keeping them away from his neck. Suddenly, Gyutaro decided to move their fight to the ground, to do that, he pushed them off the roof towards the ground.

"AHAHAHAH!! Your movements are slowly getting duller! Who should I crush first?!" Laughed Daki.

'Shit, Zenichi and I are pretty much woundless. We gotta do something! And the old guy is already worn down!! What was the purpose of all the training!! What purpose!!' Thought Inosuke, alarmed.