Chapter 13

Breathing

3rd pov
Aoi decided to wake up Inosuke from his slumber for him to take his medicine, his medication was mostly pain killers and calcium because his skull was crushed by the 'father' of Riu's family.

"Haha! IM GOING TO BEAT YOU! YOU COWARD!!" Said Inosuke with too much energy while jumping on his bed. Just after that he drank his medication in one sip. Then Zenitsu started screaming things like

"ITS NOT A COMPETITION MORRON!"

Everyone simply sweat-dropped at Zenitsu and Inosuke. Tanjiro leans closer to Shinobu and say "Do I really have to be with those two for a whole week?"

"I apologize, but the other room is full. You'll have to stay here." She answered with an apologetic look on her face.

"Hah, understood. Oh! And will I be starting my training with you first?" Asked Tanjiro eager for more information to share to his father.

"Yes! And you will start in exactly one week, when you're recovered!" Shinobu answered too energetically for Tanjiro.

Tanjiro is more worried about Nezuko than resting at the moment. He doesn't trust humans not to hurt Nezuko while he's not there with her. She's resting in a room with no windows in a bed at least, but she hasn't eaten in quite a few days. During the day, he can do whatever he wants that is not tiring, so he'll visit Nezuko and explore a bit so he can tell Akaza, Douma or Kokushibo to bring human flesh.

"Well, I see that my roommates are energetics, Ill go see Nezuko. Bye!" Said Tanjiro to Shinobu while exiting the room.

"Yes of course! Make sure not to run okay Tanjiro-kun!" She answered while Tanjiro was already in the hallway.

He walked faster at the idea the see his sister again, but also to share information with his father about what he resently learned about the Demon Slayer Corps. Tanjiro quickly got to Nezuko's room, when he saw her he immidiatly ran up to her and hugged her, she was shocked because she didn't exepct him to do that but still was extemely about hugging her little brother. After a few minutes they felt a presence behind the door, Nezuko put back her bamboo muzzle and hummed, and Tanjiro talked about how he was glad that Nezuko was accepted into the Demon Slayer Corps. 

(look how cute she is!!)

The person that was spying walked away after a couple of minutes. Then Tanjiro asked Nezuko if he could speak with his father, she agreed of course.

''Good morning father!'' Said Tanjiro whispering, ''I have good news today, I have information about all the Hashiras!'' Said Tanjiro very exited

'' Very good Tanjiro! I am very proud of you! I will send you Akaza tomorow in the room you are currently by Nakime.''

Muzan was honestly proud of his son , Tanjiro also told him to bring human flesh for Nezuko who was getting really hungry. It was a bit later when Shinobu summuned Tanjiro to eat something along with Zenitsu being abnoxious and oblivous while crying and Inosuke the same as Zenitsu but a bit more agressive instead of crying. Tanjiro ate in silence not bothered by the sceams comming from the older boys. When he was done eating he gave his plates to Aoi who was checking on them, then went to Nezuko again, an hour or two later a gate opened reveling Akaza glad to see Tanjiro Tanjiro after a few months. They hugged each other for a few moments before Akaza gave the human flesh he brought for Nezuko. Tanjiro told the two demons in front of him all the informations he got about the pillars. Akaza knew which of them he had to fight in order to win, the water, insect and flame Hashira, espacially the flame pillar because he is the closest to defeating Muzan and surpassing Tanjiro, the greatest foe in the swordsmen of the Demon Slayer Corps. But sadly he had to wait or Tanjiro could be a big suspect and get killed. Tanjiro had set a plan to learn most of the forms from the Hashira and then kill them, first would be Rengoku, then Uzui, followed by the mist and the love Hashiras, then its too far ahead to plan, mean dealing with unpredictable demon and humans, two years is the best he could do. Akaza said his good bye then went back in the gate to share all the informations he got from Tanjiro to his master, Muzan. Muzan after hearing all of this was overjoyed, he simply had to follow his son's plan and all the humans would fall into his hands and live for internity with his son and those he considered presious, like the upper moons.

When everything was settle on Tanjiro's side, he got out of Nezuko's room to let her digest her food alone and himself got into his own bed to sleep when things got more complicated for him.

"Hey Tanjiro, why do you spend so much time in your sister's room?" Asked Zenitsu curious to why a human would like to spend time with a demon.

"Well because she's my sister and that I'm worried that Sanemi-san or Obanai-san would kill her in her sleep when I'm away, after all those two truly hate my sister."

That answer ticked off Zenitsu, how could he know that two of the Hashiras hated Nezuko? Did he meet the Hashiras in person!?! He wanted to asked more but it was getting late and Tanjiro did have to rest a lot. But he couldn't help himself on one question.

"Um last thing, how did your sister became a demon?"

Tanjiro didn't want to answer that because he honestly didn't know, Nezuko never remembered her life before meeting Tanjiro in that forest, but he had to create and lie.

"I'm not sure because, first I was down the mountain to the village when it happened and second she doesn't remember nor can she even talk. But one thing's for sure, it was Muzan Kibutsuji himself."

That was the beat lie he could come up with. And that answer satisfied Zenitsu who simply answered 'Okay, good night'. Then the room became silent, they all went to sleep, including Tanjiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey... hope you're all doing well... I know I'm late, but here's the newest chapter!!! Also, I'm writing another fanfic about Tower of God, who would like it? I also started to publish this fanfic on AO3.

Miss 25th night
1045 words