Chapter 29

Upper Moon 6

3rd pov
"Ew, humans are so disgusting. I can't wait to fight the hashira, but I can't say that I didn't have my fun here. Sooo, where is that hashira? I've already killed one of them, one more and tanjiro-kun will be happy. Should I have some more fun and kill more?... One more shouldn't hurt." Said Daki with a big grin on her face.

As she walked, she ate bits of the people she had killed earlier. She continued to walk in the direction of where the part of herself she had left came from when something pushed her into a building.

"Hah?! How dare you?!" She yelled at her aggressor.

"What do you mean? You're a demon, aren't you? It's only natural for me, a demon hunter, to attack you, a demon?" Replied the man.

"Ahh, you're the Hashira, aren't you? He told me that there would be one, plus you save me the trouble of finding you." She smirked, standing up.

"Damn right I am, and I assume that the person you're talking about is Muzan Kibutsuji, right?"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY HIS NAME!!" Shouted Daki in anger.

"But anyway, you're not the demon I'm looking for. You're not an upper moon demon, are you? You're way too weak." Said Uzui before Daki's head fell down in her hands.

"Hang on, where are you going?!" She yelled at Tangen walking away. "How dare you cut my head of! You'll pay for this!" She added.

"You still grumbling over there? I've got no business with you. Just die plainly." He replied nonchalantly.

"STOP JOKING AROUND! I mean, you said I wasn't an upper moon to my face a while ago!" Shouted Daki in anger.

"Like, you're not an upper moon." Responded Uzui after a small silence.

"I M UPPER MOON SIX!!!" She spat back.

"Then how did I cut off your head so easily? You're so weak. Did your brain explode?"

"I STILL HAVEN'T LOST! I am an upper moon!"

"You've lost. Without a doubt." Countered the human.

"I'm actually strong! And I'm just number six now, so I'll just get stronger from here and..." She retorted in desperation.

"You're not convincing anyone here."

And with that, Daki started bawling her eyes out in humiliation, surprising Uzui in the process.

"I'm really upper moon six! I'm serious! I've got the number to prove it! I'm super awesome!" She sobbed.

'She's throwing a tantrum? Are you kidding me? No, no, more importantly, how long is she gonna talk? Her head's cut off, but her body isn't crumbling down.' Thought Tengen while Daki was still crying and screaming.

"DIE! DIE!! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! WAAAAH! AAAAH! MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF! IT GOT CUT OFFFF! ONII-CHAAAAAAN!" Whimpered the demon like a child.

As she continued crying, another being was merging out of her body. Another demon. Uzui didn't waste a single second before attacking the demon, sensing it was even more dangerous than Daki. But unfortunately, he wasn't able to move fast enough to reach them. Looking behind him, he saw the second demon putting the girl's head back on her neck.

"Crying's not gonna help. At least attach your own head yourself. You really are lacking in the brains departement, huh." Spoke the demon, reassuring what seemed to be his sister.

'Her head fell off, but she's still alive. And what the heck was that thing that came out of her back? His reaction speed is no laughing matter.'

"Man, your eyes will get swollen like that, stop crying, you were born with such a cut face after all." Spoke the demon.

Once again, Tengen tried to attack the demons, but failed. Getting himself injured instead.

"Heh, not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the intent to kill too. Nice, man. Niiiice." Smiled the demon, looking at his prey.

A Gyuu is a manager who basically calls in customers and gathers money in the red-light district. So sometimes they are called "Giu" or "Gyutaro". But that probably wasn't the only reason why the boy was given the name of a managerial position. His human memories are spotty in places, yet he still adopts that name even now.

"Niiice, man. Niiice face. Niiice skin. No spots, no birthmarks, no wounds. Niiice flesh. I can't get any fatter myself. And you're real tall, man. You're clearly over six feet here. I'm sure you're real popular with the girls, man... The eny, ohhhh the envy. And you'll get a real painful death now. Could you just drop dead? I'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after." Said Gyutaro in anger, scratching is face and chest with envy and desired.

"ONII-CHAAAN! I killed that girl earlier, can you tell me that I did a good job?! I didn't even get a scratch fighting her! I was working super super hard! So hard! And now he was bullying me for no reason!" Sobbed Daki to her brother, trying to find comfort in him, which she got.

"Yeaah, yeaah, unforgivable. My cute dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her. time to collect the debts. I'll collect one for every bruise you put on her. I'll make sure you spin round and round when you die. Because my name's Gyutaro!" Said the demon before attacking the human nearby.

(A/N: He's referring to the stereotype where pimps would spin the sashes of their prostitutes to undress them.)

~~~ Back with Zenitsu and Inosuke ~~~

"H-Hey Inosuke... Is that Kanao..?" Asked Zenitsu, already knowing the answer.

"Oh no... no no no no no. NOOO!! That demon's gonna pay! How dare they kill Kanao?!" Yelled Inosuke in anger.

"You're right, we'll kill them for what they did."

The two cried for a second then continued to run for the demon, now with more determination than ever.

~~~ Back with Uzui and Gyutaro ~~~

"The envy, maaan. You really are a niice guy, huh. Protecting the humans, looking cool, niiice. and you're a savior in their eyes, huh. I'm sure they'll shower you with love and gratitude upon you." Said the demon, still scratching his body.

"Well yeah. I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies' man, so of course. I even have three wives." Replied the human with a serious look in his face.

This took a minute for Gyutaro to process what Uzui had just said, but the anger and envy soon followed.

"You got three wives now? you're kidding me, right?? Riight?! Unforgivable!" He shouted in anger before attacking.

Blood Demon Art: Splatter Sickle

'A slash of blood akin to a thin blade and there's so many!! I can't stop this while protecting people.' Thought Tengen and decided to make an explosion.

'What? an explosion. He fell to the first floor.'

"KYAAAHH!" Shouted to woman in surprise and fright.

"RUN! And go hide!" Ordered Uzui to the civilians, which they did.

"You're not getting away." Said Gyutaro, already knowing how to act in response.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey....! How ya'll doing..? Hope you're not mad at how late I am... but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS!!! We're at 56k views!!! OMG!?! I love all of your comments, they brighten my days!

Miss 25th night
1174 words