Chapter 27

A Mission and a Fight

3rd pov
"We'll back you up. So good luck there, boar head!"

"Who the hell are you guys?" Yelled the boar

"We're Uzui's wives! But I can't fight very well. So don't expect too much from me!" Said the second girl, Suma.

"SUMAAA! STOP ACTING LIKE A WEAKLING!" Shouted Makio.

"But, but, Makio-san, you know I'm just a worthless loser, right?! And I got captured right away! I can't protect all these people!! I'm probably going the first one one to die!" Cried the lady while evading the attacks coming from the demon.

"That's right. You get it. Now, who should I go for first?" Replied the demon, clearly trying to make them lose their motivation to fight.

'That ass!! That's not it's real body? If that's true. then this is bad. This fight's never gonna end!' Yelled Inosuke in his mind (yes he can think✋).

All of a sudden, every bit of the sash that was attacking the humans was either pushed back of cut, it was as fast as lighting, leaving Inosuke and the ladies standing there, shocked. Why? Because it was the guy that's always either crying and screaming or asleep like in that moment.

"You just just stay asleep forever, man..." Said the boar head in awe.

(By the way, the mice were the ones to cary Zenitsu's sword there.)

"Is that kid from the demon slayer corps too?" Asked Suma, attacking the demon along with Makio.

"Why do the look so ridiculous?"Replied the other woman.

"I have no idea."

'What's with these guy? He's so quick. But more importantly, were there two noises just now? There were two blasts that sounded like thunder. And there was one more from above-' As it thought that, the ceiling of the small cave exploded and everyone inside turned to the source of the noise. 'The wind?! An air hole opened up?! How did someone manage to open a hole from above the ground?'

"What the..?" Spoke the teen in disbelief. 'Someone's... someone's here.' He pondered as the smoke was clearing and revealing the person.

When the smoke was completely cleared, the person, Uzui, had drawn both of his swords and was ready to attack the enemy. He took an inspiration and completely shredded the cloth that composed the demon whilst it was thinking about if or not he was a Hashira.

"Tengen-sama..." Spoke Makio, falling in love once again with her savior.

"Makio. Suma. Sorry for being late." He apologized, looking at the ground. "Time to put on a real flamboyant show." He stated with confidence, looking straight ahead.