Track Nine: Lego House.

"Dammit," Ashton threw his phone down on to the couch, forcing him not to call Luke for the 15th time today.

He sighed, landing on his beanbag.

He stared at his Lego house he was making - a castle, a surprise for they're six month anniversary.

He wanted to make a portrait of Luke, maybe frame it. But of course, the only creative things Ash could do was build Lego shit.

And now, the castle was worthless. He had fucked up their relationship, only a week before.

"Baby, please." He typed into the phone but quickly hit the home button without sending. If Luke did care, wouldn't he pick up? Text back? Something.

So Luke didn't care. He didn't care that Ashton had no idea what he did wrong. He didn't care that it was their anniversary. He didn't care that Ashton was freezing his ass off because it's December and he had spent all his money on a romantic date and stupid sappy shit, and not on propane to heat his own house.

Ashton finely decided that he was going to go to the stupid restaurant that he met stupid Luke that he had sold out just for the two of them, and drink that expensive shitty wine Luke loves sooooo much until he couldn't feel anymore pain.

He arrived at the place in pajama bottoms, a hoodie and tired eyes.

"Reservation for Ashton."

"Oh, if says here it's reserved for Lashton. Must've gotten the name wrong, ha." The waiter grabbed a menu and lead Ashton to the very table he and Luke had met.

"I'll give you a minut-"

"I don't need a minute. Give me that expensive wine shit. Now." Ashton bit his lip as the waiter left.

A slight bell a few minutes later from the door.

"I'm very sorry sir but the whole place is reserved tonight."

I sighed, thinking whoever was there had left.

But by the yells of the waiter, they were putting up a fight.

"Ashton Fluch-er Irwin. Talk to me this insist!" Someone said my name, making my middle name sound way to much like fucker.

Only Luke calls me that.

I spun around.

"Why the fuck haven't you called me?!" Luke was fuming mad, but so was I.

"IVE CALLED AND TEXTED YOU. YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO BRAKE UP. JESUS."

Luke blinked at me.

"A fan stole my phone."

"Oh."

Shitty story buuuut at least I mean I updated... Very sorry bout that btw.