Track Five: Wake Me Up

"So, you, you had sex, but your not in a relationship?" Ashton curiosity asked Luke.

"Yes, but, more then once. Friends with benefits, I think, yeah." Luke giggled at Ashton's face.

Ashton did not know how to respond, we'll he did but flat out asking "would you ever feel guilty doing that to me?" Is just plain crazy.

Instead, he shakes his head as if he's dismissing the subject even while it plays in his mind, and asks "hey, go make me some tea."

He was hoping the tea would knock some sense into him. Maybe wake him up from this fantasize. Luke would never love Ashton, his bulky glasses and curls, and how his eyes are always the same color. Luke's changes from green, to blue, to gray, to a hazel-y green. Luke's hair is straight, and he should never cut it or change the hairstyle. Never.

"Fine, asshole."

"Thank you, snowflake!" Ashton called over to his best friend, and turned his head just in time to see Luke flipping him the bird.

"Hey, Ashton, can you play COD?" Jack and Ben, Luke's brothers walked in.

"What?" Ashton blinked, not understanding the question.

"Call Of Duty?" Ben rolled his eyes.

"Oh, uh, yeah." He lied, he knew the game but not how to play.

"Good. We're playing it then." Ashton began to panic on the inside as the brothers took out the disc and fead it to the game consul.

"Uh, okay. It's been a while though."

"That's fine."

Zombies were coming after him, blood was everywhere, and moans and cries of zombies and human alike were heard from the tv.

Who would've made a game so frightening, so violent.

"Ah! Shit! I'm dead!" Ashton picked up the controller, flinging it at the tv, then heard a defying crack, and glass breaking.

"Ah, shit- I'm not gonna clean this shit up. I'm not being here when mum comes and finds it." Ben said, and Jack nodded quickly and they ran away after shutting off their game.

"Oh, shit, I'll pay for that."

Luke laughed at Ashton "my mum will be sure you will." Luke had an idea. "Hey, wanna watch Shrek?"

Luke loved Shrek, Ashton knew this. 12 times of watching it had left Ashton and Luke able to know exactly who talked and what they said.

"Um, Luke I just broke the tv." Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"I have one up in my room, idiot." Luke had already grabbed the disc and was running up the stairs, to his bedroom.

Ashton followed, silently hoping for a cuddle session.

They both laid down on the small bed, entangling themselves to stay in the bed - not that anyone was complaining, especially not Ashton.

"Oh, I love donkey." Luke giggled, snuggling closer to Ashton.

"Mmhmm..." Ashton watched Luke's face as he was engulfed by the movie, the lights shining slightly on Luke's smiling face.

"Hey, if you wanna sleep I'm sure you can sleep over." Luke giggled, teasingly kissing Ashton's forehead.

This was to much for poor Ashton, he grabbed Luke and kissed him passionately.

"I don't do night night kisses on head, I only get night night kisses on lips." Ashton muttered, letting the sleep engulf him.

"Morning, Ash." Luke giggled. Crawling on-top the other boys body and kissing him awake.

"Best way to wake up... So, last night, when I was tired, that, that wasn't a dream?" Ashton titled his head.

"Nah, babe, but I liked it." Luke bit into Ashton's lip just as the bedroom door swung open.

"witch one of you broke the damn tv?! I was going to watch Judge Judy!" Luke's mother came in, ruining the moment.

•••

Okay so we all know that when your tired you do some whacked up shit. So. Yeah. Kinda ran with that, trying to make a happy ending for once Bc all Ed's songs are sad endings it seems lmfao.