Track Six: Small Bump

Warning. Sad as duck.

•••

"So, you think she'll have red hair?"

"Yeah, like the douche bag of a guy who left. And my eyes. Who knows, she might even get your nose. You will be raising her." Emily smiled at Luke.

The plan, was simple. Emily could live with them for her pregnancy, Emily give birth, give the baby to Luke and Ashton, and they would go and say they didn't know the mom, and adopt the Baby, and Emily could go back to being a slut.

Luke giggled as Ashton crouched down and kissed Emily's stomach.

"We'll take good care of her. We'll tell her nothing but truth, and even if she's not inside us, we'll put our future in her." Ashton kissed the small bump.

"Just four more months." She giggled. She then turned around to waddle over to the bathroom. "I gotta pee."

"For the 30th time today!" Luke called out to her and she flipped him off.

"I can't wait to meet her, Lukey." Ashton giggled, bouncing up and down slightly.

"I know Ash." Luke kissed his excited lover gently, but a high pitched scream from the bathroom soon tore them apart.

"Luke! Ashton!" Emily's voice grunted.

"Coming!" Ashton said, raising an eyebrow to his boyfriend as they hurried up the stairs.

They swung the door open, just in time to hear a rather big plunk sound coming from the toilet.

"Did you get the shit ou-" Luke was beginning to make a joke of it until Emily screamed again, blood was everywhere.

Emily got up and turned around.

"Fuck!" She cursed, going into the toilet and picking up a bloody, small, unfinished, Baby.

Luke heard Ashton mumble something, and then he had to catch Ashton as he fainted.

He propped his boyfriend up against the sink/counter.

He turned around to see Emily already in the tub, a pair of bloody scissors from the bathroom laying by an umbilical cord. She cradling her Baby and crying.

"I'm so sorry, Ashton..." He knelt by the tub, looking at the small Baby.

"Has Luke's nose." He whispered, reaching out tenderly and rubbing the cheek of the small Baby.

"W-what were you gonna name her?" Emily asked, rocking her Baby as if it was alive.

"Scarlett." Luke's voice said from behind Ashton, and Luke crawled over to the tub.

"C-can I hold her? Please?"

Emily of course nodded, and Luke cradled the Baby, ruining his white shirt with bright red blood.

He scanned the Baby, smiling softly. "Scarlett Rose Irwin-Hemmings."
He kissed the forehead of his dead child.

"She must've been needed up there." Luke finely broke down crying.

It was a very sad day, Luke and Emily had even shown Scarlett her room, witch she will never use.

They gave her a bath, trying to get the crimson color out of her skin - couldn't get it out of her hair though, red head.

Then, they dressed her up in a dress that was far to big for her, and put her into a small wooden box.

They dug a hole in the dark of night, and put her small wooden box into the ground, putting seeds of roses on her grave.

"A-ash," Luke called, biting his lip.

"Yes babe?"

"You know how I let you be tops two weeks ago- and, and we didn't use a condom?" Luke smiled.

Ashton nodded, confused.

"I'm pregnant."

Ashton almost tackled his boyfriend, if it wasn't for the Baby inside of Luke.

"Baylor! Come inside!" Ashton called.

"Daddy, I brought you a rose." She giggled as she ran inside.

"I got it from the garden." She wobbled back and fourth on her feet, handing it to Ashton.

"That's sweet, babe. Thank you. Go eat your lunch now." He held back tears.

Baylor had no idea, that on this day, five years ago, her sister had died.

•••

This was Ducking sad ok but I loved it. I wanted to do this, and then I also wanted an mpreg so I combined the ideas. c: