Track Seven: This

Warning: abusive Muke undertones

•••

"Hey, Luke. I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date?" Micheal Clifford, the Michael Clifford, leaned against the shy Luke Hemming's locker.

"Um, okay. Pick me up at six." Luke smiled and ran off as the bell rang.

"Hey, Luke! Wanna come over to my house today to play xbox?" Ashton called, he wasn't gonna play xbox though. He was gonna ask the blonde out on a date.

"Nah! I got a date with Clifford!" He shouted to the whole school, running into math.

Luke hurried to the door as it rang. "Hey, Michael. So, where we going for our date?" He was expecting a dinner or movie, but instead Michael said "my house." And simply walked away to his shitty car.

"Oh, ok!" Luke smiled, getting in the passenger seat.

The car ride was filed with a rather one sided conversation, Luke asking questions about Mike and Mike grunting in response.

He pulled up at the house, got out, and walked up to the house.

"Your parents aren't home?" Luke asked

"Vacation." He mumbled.

"Oh." As soon as they walked inside Michael was kissing Luke's neck, pushing him against the wall.

"You're so beautiful, I love you so much."

Luke was not used to this feeling, this feeling of so called love. So he kissed him back, and let him take his virginity that night.

It had been three months, three months of rape and abuse. Michael, as it turns out, loves drinking and smoking. And he loves beating.

He also knows if he says "sorry babe, i love you" at the end of it all, Luke's puddy in his hands.

Ashton would always comfort Luke, and right now he was holding and cuddling Luke.

"Shh, Lukey. He's not worth crying over." He kissed Luke's cheek - the one that didn't have a huge purple bruise on it.

"You should leave him."

"B-but he loves me." Luke pouted, sniffing and crying.

"No, babe. The way your dad and mike love you isn't love."

"Then what is?"

"This."
Ashton titled Luke's head up with his finger, then slowly leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss was loving and passionate.

"A-ash,"

"No. Let me speak. I love you, Luke. always have. I love your hair and your deep blue eyes. I love your smile and your cute little nose. That night Mike asked you out, I was going to ask you out. Please. Please leave him. Put him in jail for all these beatings, and come live with me. I love you."

"I...I love you too." Luke smiled at Ashton, and kissed him again.

•••
The fluff is real