Track 1: The A Team

Luke shivered as he put his hands into his hoodie pockets.

The night was cold, as it always was in Sydney. That's what sucks about living in Australia, hot in the morning and freezing in the night.

At least others had air conditioning, and heaters. But no, he had a blanket that didn't even cover his feet (probably due to his extra long legs), some ripped up gloves, and the clothes on his back.

He was heading back to his blanket, under the bridge in the park.

He walked off of the small concrete walk way of the park, and smiled when he heard the familiar sound of gravel crunching under his feet.

He turned the corner, expecting to see his blanket, but instead he bumped into a large, buff figure with what looked like to be a gang bandana.

"L-look I'm homeless so there's no point in mugging-" Luke shut up when he gang-guy chuckled. His chuckle was sexy, Luke had to admit.

"I heard from my friend, Calum, that you're a cheep prostitute, and that I could find you down here." He smirked at the tall, dirty, teenager in front of him.

"O-oh." Luke stuttered, not sure about what to say. He was prostitute, not by choice, but he was.

"Dude, chill and take a smoke." Luke took notice of the other boys curls at this, but soon nodded.

"Thanks." He sighed, taking the cigarette from Curly, then the lighter.

Luke lit it, and quickly put it to his lip. He breathed it in, smiling as he felt his lungs quietly burn and tasted the wonderfully sour taste.

"So, how much money ya got?" Luke said, already relaxed from the smoke.

"Eh, not much. But enough for you to come stay with me tonight and buy you some clothes." Bandana smiled.

I raised my eyebrow. "Clothes? Why?"

"Because, babe, it's to cold for angels like you to be outside." The boy grabbed Luke's hand, leading me out of my home.

Luke smiled and tried not to blush.
"I'm no angel."

He thought back to the very fact he was living down here, he was gay. And his mother found out, and now it was as if he was the devils child. On top of that, his dad's up in heaven.

"Yes you are. Com'on my apartments just up here." He lead me out of the small park, then into a near by apartment building.

He lead me into his house, and I expected him to take me directly to the bedroom, but no. He made a b-line for the kitchen.

"Food?" My stomach growled in response, and he showed off some dimples as he gave me a piece of chocolate cake.

curls smiled as Luke literately stuffed my face into the cake.

"Ya got some on your nose, babe." He giggled and before Luke could wipe it off, he kissed it off.

"Get some rest. It's late. I'll sleep on the couch." He smiled at Luke pointing to a door that I'm guessing leads to his bedroom.

"Why?" Luke eyed him, unsure.

"Why what?"

"Why are you calling me babe and not having sex and your like gonna buy me clothes-" Luke's blabbing was cut off

"Because no one deserves to be living on the street for who you love."

"What?" Luke backed up, his back eventually hitting the wall.

"I didn't find you from Calum. I found you from your mom, my mom works with her and she told me about you. You fit the description of her son perfectly. So tell me, is my suspicion correct, Lukey?" He was now just inches away, pinning Luke to the wall.

"Maybe." Luke mumbled, looking anywhere but at the older boy. He was ashamed of his sexuality. It wasn't the way god wanted people.

"Good. I won't tell your mom, but ya gotta stay for at least a week." He grinned.

"Fine. But you haven't even gave me a name." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Ashton."

~~~

"And that, was how me and daddy met. Now, bedtime. Night babe." Luke pressed his lips to his six year olds forehead, and just before he left the room, he said, in a whisper.

"That was how he saved my life."

•••

Not all of them will be this short, sorry. And they won't all be so fluffy either aha. Also I'm doing the album Plus first then Multiply. Love ya.