Not alone anymore- Posie (daughter)

"Mom? Mama?" You call out as you step out of your bedroom, tears falling down your face after you had the most horrific nightmare. You were tied up and you were forced to watch as your parents were murdered in front of you, you had to listen to their screams. You need them now more than anything, but they aren't here.

You flick the lights on to light up the dark hallway and you make your way to their bedroom.

"Mom? Mama?" You ask but you didn't get a reply, so you flick the light on to see their bed empty.

Of course they're not here. They're never here anymore. Work is all they care about.

You whimper and run back to your room, grabbing your phone.

03:21 am

The numbers shine back at you almost taunti You call both of your Moms but they don't pick up, so you text them but they don't reply. You don't want to be alone right now, so you call your Aunt.

She picks up

"Hello?"

Her voice is groggy which makes to you feel guilty. "A-Auntie Lizzie?"

"Y/N? What's wrong, sweet girl?"

You sniff back your tears but Lizzie hears it.

"I'm coming over." She says instantly when she hears your sniff.

You try to contain your sobs when you realise your Aunt cares more about you than your own mothers do. You what her shuffling on the other end of the phone and soon you hear a car door shut.

"What's wrong, Babygirl?"

"They're never here." You sob. Lizzie sighs sadly, making a note to smack her sister when she sees her next.

"When did you see them last?"

"L-Last week." Your voice trembles.

Your Moms have been extremely busy over the last year with their company. They are never home and the only time you see them is when they come home for showers and a change of clothes, but still they're only there for half an hour before they leave again. They miss out on everything. School meetings. Holidays. Your birthday.

You're so alone it's physically hurting,

"Why are you crying, sweetheart?"

"I had a bad dream." You sniff. "I watched them die."

"Oh, Y/NN, it's not real. I know they're never around, but they aren't dead."

"It seems like it." You cry out. "What did I do wrong?" You burst into tears. "Why do they hate me?"

"You have done nothing wrong, Y/N, you hear me? You are perfect in every single way and I
won't listen to you blame yourself for your parents doings. You are so amazing and if your Mom's want to choose work over you, then they are stupid. This isn't your fault, Y/N, I promise you that."

"I'm so alone!" You sob your heart out.

Lizzie feels a tear roll down her cheek but she wipes it away quickly.

"I'm here, Princess. I'll always be here."

You continue cry helplessly whilst you wait for your Aunt, who runs into the house a few minutes later. Lizzie rushes up the steps, taking two at a time and she hangs the phone up. She bursts into your room and falls onto the floor with you, pulling you into her arms and letting you cry against her.

"I've got you, Princess. I'm here. I'm here." Lizzie coos and strokes your hair. "I'm not leaving."

"I'm sorry." You cry against her chest.