04

Amari's POV:

Lexi loves morning sex.

I'm pretty sure I'm just used to it by now, because when I wake up at six in the morning, Lexi is riding me, sweat glistening over his body and I'm already fighting not to come.

"Good... morning..." he pants, slowing down and leaning over to kiss me. "I couldn't wait for you to wake up."

"You rarely can," I respond, grabbing his hips and thrusting deeper into him. "Not that I mind."

Lexi groans and I feel his fingernails change into claws as he shifts into his demon form. His wings burst out of his back, a black and pink tinge overcoming his entire body. He is gorgeous, and when he shifts, his hole tightens around me and pulls me closer to the edge.

I don't have a 'demon form' the same way Lexi or the other real demons do, because I'm only a partial demon. So, basically, I'm immortal and have the possessive instincts of a demon, but I do not have a secondary form the same way Lexi does.

"Need more," Lexi demands, and I know exactly what he wants.

I flip my lover onto his back and thrust into him, Lexi wrapping his legs around the backs of my thighs to keep me deeper. He wraps his wings around me and himself, a habit I learned that Lexi has when we had sex for the first time.

It's probably due to his subtle fear that he's going to be left after sex, because I know in the past when he slept around he wanted his one-night stands to stay, but they always leave. He couldn't show them he was a demon, but with me he can, so he uses his wings to his advantage and holds me close to him.

"Lex!" I gasp, by balls hurting because of how hard I'm trying not to come. "You better be close because I'm about to come!"

He moans and tips his head back so I can mouth at his neck.

"I'm almost..." Lexi moans even louder, rocking himself back onto me. "Come in me, Amari..."

I groan, burying myself deep inside of him and letting go, the edges of my vision going black as I fill him up. Another strange side effect of being a demon; apparently they have a lot of sperm cells.

Lexi arches his back, tightening his arms around me as he comes all over his and my chests. His cock is half hard again, and I'm not surprised because he's the sin of Lust.

I'm grateful my new demonic tendencies that keep me horny, because I have to keep up with my insatiable soulmate's needs.

"More," Lexi demands, looking at me with desire and a silent plea behind his eyes.

I sit up to stretch out my back out as Lexi shifts back to his human form, but as soon as I move, he panics.

"Don't leave!" Lexi panics, hopping up and throwing himself into my lap.

We've been together for years but he still panics and acts like I'm going to pack my shit and leave for no reason.

"I'm not leaving, I just needed to stretch, pumpkin," I assure Lexi, rubbing his back and ignoring the uncomfortable feeling of come drying on our chests.

Lexi doesn't let go. "Okay," he whispers, kissing my neck. "Please don't leave."

"I've never left you, Lex."

He sighs into my neck. "I know... I'm sorry, Amari."

"Don't apologize, Lex," I murmur, watching his member deflate as his fear takes over. "Come on, let's take a shower."

Lexi hums but doesn't move, silently demanding that I carry him, which of course I don't mind doing. He kisses my neck as I carry him, but I can tell it's more for the purpose of affection and is not intended to lead to more sex, even though Lexi is a definite sex addict.