05

Lexi's POV:

"Could you wear anything skimpier?" Levi asks me as I walk into the kitchen in my chosen outfit for the day, which consists of white shorts and a long sleeve black crop top.

I ruffle his hair. "Oh, sweetheart, this is among the less skimpy things you've seen me wear. Besides, I need to be able to slip out of my clothes easily."

Levi gives me a confused look, sipping his coffee. "Why? Are you and Amari going to try public sex today?"

"I wish!" I exclaim, because I've definitely brought that up to him before but Amari always refuses because he doesn't want to get caught.

Tristan is sitting on the counter and laughs at my annoyance. "Wait, so I've done something that the sin of Lust hasn't done before?" he asks, and I glare at him.

"I've done it before, just not with my soulmate," I respond, clenching my hands into fists. "Anyway, back to what I was saying! I need clothes that easily slip off because I'm going lingerie shopping and taking all of the bottoms with me."

"The... bottoms?" Levi asks, only to hum in understanding when I point to him, Tristan, and then down the hall where Simon and Kayden's room is.

Tristan narrows his eyes. "I'm not getting anything."

"We'll see about that," I say, making myself a cup of tea. "I want you two ready in the next twenty minutes. I'm going to wake up Kayden."

Levi giggles. "Good luck! He could sleep in until two if he was given the chance!"

"Huh. Guess Simon has really rubbed off on him," I reply, skipping off to their room and opening the door.

They're not (much to my disappointment) involved in any kind of sexual activity but they're both awake, cuddling on their bed.

It's actually really cute.

"Would it kill you to knock on the door?" Simon asks, looking away from the television and over to me.

I roll my eyes. "Kayden, get up, we're going shopping."

Kayden perks up, because unlike the other two bottoms who say that they hate shopping (I know they, well, Levi at least, secretly likes it), Kayden and I are regular shopping buddies.

"Seriously?!" Simon exclaims. "You're choosing Lexi over me?!"

"I need some new clothes," Kayden says, even though we all know that we all make a lot of money and always have new clothes. "And I want to spend time with my friends."

Simon pouts. "I'm your friend."

"You're my best friend," Kayden emphasizes, kissing Simon's lips and smiling at him. "And the love of my life."

"So don't go with that brat."

Wow, rude.

Kayden pats Simon's head. "Sorry, but I want to spend time with Lexi. I'll be back later, and now you can spend time with-"

"The tops," I say, cutting him off. "Now hurry up!"

Kayden waves me off and I run back to the dining room to see my other two human-demon babies are gone, meaning that they listened and decided to get dressed!

"Please, do me a favor and do not let Tristan drive," Winston tells me, glancing back toward the hallway where their room resides.

"Even if we get into an accident, you do realize he's immortal?" I ask, because I don't think Tristan is a horrible driver.