Chapter 2

(Y/N'S POV)

As the bell ring, we stood up and went back to our room. I chuckled seeing yumeko hugging and trying to kiss mary.

"As if you don't like her too mary~"
chuckling through my words as mary glared "no i don't like her!" Mary shouted while she kept on pushing yumeko away from her.

I didn't really look on where i was going until i bumped into someone. I fell as she stood still. "Oi oi! Where in the fuck are you going!" She shouted as she placed her gun on top of my head.

"I-im sorry!" As i trembled in fear.
"Midari stop that." A cold voice was heard as midari froze, i look behind her seeing yumeko not smiling anymore as her face show disgust.

"Look where the fuck you're going next time" she whispered at me and starts to walk away "damn you're scary yumeko" mary said while helping me stand up

Yumeko's faces suddenly light up and hug us both

"I just want to protect you guys!" I quickly slipped off her hug and look at them both hugging. Its not that long until mary realized "H-HEY STOP HUGGING ME YUMEKO!" i giggled and quickly left them
As i  quickly enter our room i saw sayaka, the chair sn- i mean the president's secretary.

"The president would like to see you now"

"Ohhh,okay..." As i trail behind her everyone in the hallway was looking at us,whispering. I didn't really cared

As we enter the student council. It was big, the long table,huge windows and the big aquarium with colorful fishes swimming.

"Sayaka please leave" sayaka nodded and went outside. I just stood infront at the doors,looking at her as she made her way to me.

"Y/n~" a satisfied smirk appeared on her lips. "Hmmm?" I hummed as i kept on staring at her. "My my, i like how bold you are" her blue eyes were glowing. I was flustered.

"W-why did you call me here?" I looked away,slowly walking to the aquarium. She followed behind while giving me a chilling presence.

"I want you" my eyes widen from her words,i turned around "w-wait... I- uhhh" i stutter with my words she quickly shush me and continued"But ofcourse its only fair when we gamble"

"H-hmmmm"

"Follow me, y/n" she starts to walk to a room where lights are turned off, she disappeared out of my sight.

"P-president?" The lights suddenly turned on i was shocked when i saw t-two KIRARIS?!

"If you can guess which one is me—" they said in sync "you'll continue with your life,but if not, you'll be mine,as a pet" i gulped hearing those words,even their voice are similar, even their appearance how the fuck would i even distinguished them? I don't want to be a pet! Its hard here to be a housepet since everybody will treat you horribly.

"Now, which one of us... Is me?"

I walk around them slowly staring at them as a satisfied smirk appeared both in their face. I sighed in defeat and just pointed at one of them.

"You're wrong silly" kirari stood up and walk towards me,she hold my chin firmly making me whimper as her nail dig down to my skin, she pinned me at the wall,her legs pushed between my thighs hitting my core, I gasped and closed my eyes I didn't want to look at her...

(KIRARI'S POV)

I stared at her body ,appreciating her curves and imperfections. "Now come with me, my kitten" she nodded quickly as she followed me back to the student council. I grab a chocker and made her wear it

She stared at the pendant while her cheeks turned pink "You're my property, now kneel" i command

She kneel infront of me, i show her my hand,she hold it and kisses it softly.

"Now, you're mine"