Chapter 3

Smut

(Y/N'S POV)
I woke up by the ring of my phone,i grabbed my phone and answered the call quickly

"Hmmm w-who's this?"

"Ara ara~ someone's still sleeping" i quickly sit up and started to panic

"H-how did you get my number!?" I heard kirari chuckled on the phone

"That's none of your business kitten,get ready, I'll pick you up around 8 am" she quickly end the call before i could speak to her. I look at the time.

"6am" i sighed "in a Saturday" i stomped my feet and went to the bathroom,i quickly put on some music while bathing.

Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view

I softly sing while caressing the soap through my body,I quickly washed and dried myself and starts to wear my outfit.

(This is your outfit hehe)

I was smirking while blowdrying my hair imagining things with kirari i fixed my hair into a messy bun and put on some liptint on my lips.

"Why me,kirari?" I mumbled

I sang throughout the song as i got out of the bathroom biting my lips. I waited downstairs while the sun touches my skin,i look around enjoying how good the weather is,i stared at the limo parking infront of my apartment. Suddenly the window went down showing kirari staring at me.

"Come in,kitty" i nodded and quickly went inside of her car.

"Sit here" she tapped her lap, i sit on her lap, snuggling my face on her neck.

I was about to fall asleep, but suddenly i feel her hand going between my thighs,i gasped and bit my finger preventing for me to moan

"We're going to my place,is that okay?" I nodded as i bury my face on her neck.

I really love her smell,her voice and her soft touch. As the limo went into a complete stop i look out the window seeing a mansion.the driver quickly open the door for kirari to go out,she pulled me inside her house,i looked around,and a figure stared at me at the living room.

"H-hello y/n" her face was blushing while she twiddles with her thumb

"O-oh hi... Vice president" i bowed to her

"J-just call me ririka when we're here"

"O-okay ri-rik- heyyy! Wait!" Kirari suddenly pulled me out of the living room and made a turn to her room. She quickly grasped my neck pinning me down her bed.

I look at her,seeing her eyes full with lust

"Do you want this kitten?" She whispered as she nibbles my earlobe. A soft moan quickly escaped my mouth.

"Y-yes master"

(KIRARI'S POV)

"Y-yes master"

I pull her shirt off her body, unbuttoning her pants pulling it down.

"Ara~ your body is more beautiful when you're naked" she looks away as she tried to cover her body

"Now now, i like the view kitten" i grab her hand and pinned it on top of her head. I thrust my thigh on her core making her moan. "You're a little slut aren't you?" I felt on my thighs that she's getting wet

"M-mmmm y-yes master uhhh~" her moan turns me on making me wanting her more.

I ripped her underwear off making her grasp on the bedsheet. I open her legs,staring at her private part.

"You're so wet hmmm, are you sure you want this?" She nodded

"y-yes,i always wanted you..."

(Y/N'S POV)

I felt her tongue licking and slurping my clit,i held her head tighter as i kept on moaning.

"F-fuck a-ahhhh~ m-mommy~" i quickly covered my mouth and look at her,her eyes were now glowing "call me by that name" she continued teasing my entrance licking and sucking it. I kept on moaning each time my moan keeps on getting louder.

I felt her tongue slowly trailing through my tummy up to my breast.

"I love your moan,so don't stop" i quickly nodded scratching her back with my nails while she squish my breast with her right hand while her left hand is rubbing my clit. I kisses her head as she nibbles my nipples

"M-mmmm m-mommy f-fuck me already~" i heard her giggle while nibbling my nipples,her tongue swirls on it.

"my, you're needy aren't you?" She quickly insert her two fingers inside me
"O-ohhhh! T-that hurts!" I arc my back but she pinned me down.
"It will give you pleasure later babygirl" she starts to thrust it slowly and getting faster, teasing me to want more.

"D-don't ahhhh~ go f-faster mommy!" I moaned loudly as she entered her third finger,hitting my spot inside of me. My eyes rolled up because of the pleasure i was feeling.

She caresses my body while kissing my neck and leaving small hickeys down to my breast.

"I-im about to cum~"

"Hold it baby"

I bit my lips hard trying to hold myself from cumming. She pick up her pace and went even faster. "Now!" She command me

"A-ahhhhh!" I came in her fingers. I was breathing heavily while my legs starts to shake, my visions were blurry,i felt her tongue again on my pussy,licking and cleaning it. She kisses my forehead and lay beside me,letting me sleep on her arm.

"Rest, babygirl"