Chapter 12

(KIRARI'S POV)

As we arrived at the carnival,i shake y/n while turning off the engine. Ririka hop off as y/n starts to waking up.

"We're here darling~" i remove her seatbelt and gave her a kiss on her nape. "Ohhh hmmm~" she whines as she stretches her arms and legs, we got out of the car while she fix her hair. As i gaze around, my eyes were suddenly stuck at y/n who was infront of me. It felt like the time slowed down as she was amused by the bright lights and the different rides scattered around the park.

"Ara~ is this your first time being here?" I lock my car and headed towards her. "Y-yes,its beautiful~" she squeaks as she grabs my arm excitedly.

"Call me when we're leaving" ririka waved at us as she hurried inside the park.

"R-riri"

"Now i get to spend time with you~" i hold her cheek making her face me. "I-i like that" y/n's eyes sparkle as she intertwines her hands into mine.

We enjoyed our alone time, we played almost all the carnival games and won different kinds of stuffed toys. She even talk me out to ride some rollercoasters. Which clearly I don't like

After the last ride,she excused herself and went to the bathroom,i waited patiently at a bench when suddenly a young man sit besides me.

"Hey cutie,my friend finds you hot" i chuckled and cross my legs while didn't bother myself to look at him."Mind if i get your number?" I smirk as i stood up and fix my posture, i gave him a deadly glare. "My~ and what do you offer in exchange?" I place my fingers on my lips, he looks at me as if i'm stupid. "U-uhhh his number?" He said with sarcasm on his voice as he looks at my body. I grab him on the cheeks making him look at me in the eyes. "My my~ you're one brave man who dared to look at someone who can make your life a living hell in just a few seconds~" I dig my nails on his cheeks making him whimper in pain.

"Momobami that's enough!" The man eyes widen as his face turns white  showing how scared he was when he heard my name,he quickly slaps my hands off him and sprinted out of our way. "Hmmm" i look behind seeing y/n's face flustered when she accidentally called me using my last name. I grab her hand and we walk back to my car while carrying all of our prizes,i suddenly ask her a question out of the blue.

"Do you find me intimidating y/n?" I open the back seat and place everything at the left side of the seat.

"Y-yes,i do find you intimidating..."

"Ara~" i close the door and pin her at the car. "I-i don't get you kirari... Sometimes you're sweet but sometimes you're scary... And... I-i love that" she lowered her head as she fiddles her thumb.

"Interesting..." I let go while my eyes were still locked at her, i place my hands on my hips and leaned over her. I grab her chin and lift up her head" i find you fascinating" I lean even closer to her face as i caresses her chin using my thumb "You don't think you can understand me, its the same for me y/n, i don't understand you as well"

"K-kirari"

"But that's alright with me." i kissed her lips passionately. she smiled as she kisses back while wrapping her arms around my neck. I grab her waist, pulling her body closer to mine. "M-mmmm" she moans a bit as i bit her lower lip. I quickly took control as i explore my tongue inside her mouth.

"You guys need to get a room!" Ririka shouted.Y/n panicked and breaks off the kiss while she tries to catch her breath. "You ruined the mood my dear sister~" i scoffed and opened the car's door. "Hopefully your room is soundproof at the resort" ririka mumbled as she entered the back seat. "Oh my god! How many games did you guys played!" She screamed as she flung herself to the huge pile of stuffed toys beside her.

"Not that much" i smirked as me and y/n entered the car.

"She literally destroyed every game at the park" y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I stared at her coldly

"N-no" i gave her an unimpressed look and started to drive.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wait until we arrive at the resort"