Chapter 6

Smut

~time skips to lunch~

(Y/N'S POV)

After an exhausting day at class it's finally lunchtime, While everyone was busy trying to gamble for their lives i gather my stuff and sprinted towards the student council room.

I arrived at the student council,i didn't bother to knock and just went inside the student council. Seeing a panicking  ririka Shrieking a bit trying to place her mask on since its only her and kirari.

"Why didn't you knock kitten?"

"I'm sorry,i just want to surprise you"

"Well i was surprised indeed" Kirari snickered as she taps her lap telling me to sit. Ririka gave a sighed of relief and placed down her mask. I quickly rested on her lap while hugging her neck "well, is your assistant going to be her—" a slow knock was heard from the doors, ririka quickly wore her mask and fix her posture.

"Come in" the door opened revealing sayaka holding some paperworks. "Speaking of the devil" i mumbled

"Thank you sayaka,you may now leave... You too Vice president" kirari placed her head on her fist. Sayaka and ririka nod and quickly left the room leaving me and kirari alone

She gently lift me up and lay me down the table "do you want to have some fun  kitty?" She quickly pinned my hands above my head as she leans closer at my face "h-hmmm y-yes mommy~" her hand groped between my thighs making me shiver by her cold touch "yes what babygirl?" Her face showed interest as a mischievous smile appeared on her mouth.
"Y-yes, i give you my consent m-mommy"

Kirari didn't hesitate and quickly strips my clothes off leaving me only with my black lace bra and underwear, she enjoyed staring my body as her fingers runs through my imperfections.

"My my~ your body is gorgeous darling~"

She softly kisses my lips down to my neck,kissing every hickey she left and leaving some new marks down to my collarbone bitting it softly as her hands cupped my breasts

"Ahhmmm f-fuck~" she took a quick glance at me as she made her way down to my private part, her fingers played with the garter of my underwear,wrapping it around her fingers and pulling it off.

"M-mommy" my face was red as a tomato she gave a soft chuckle and quickly pick me up,pinning me at the wall.

"You're mine y/n"

"Only yours Kirari~"

She kneeled infront of me,placing my other leg on her shoulder. As her hot tongue touches my clit a soft moan escaped my mouth, her arm wrapped tightly on my leg.

She continued on licking and sucking my entrance,making me moan louder as i feel aroused. "A-ahhhmmm m-mommy~" she quickly licked my clit up to my neck while teasing me as she entered her two fingers and quickly pulling it out.

"M-mmm~ s-stop~d-don't tease me kirari~"

"You're one needy kitten aren't you?" She thrust her fingers inside of me deeply making me moan louder,i snuggled on her neck kissing and leaving a huge hickey making her gasp as she kept on thrusting her fingers faster.

"M-mmmm!" I bit her lips making her moan softly,  i swiftly entered my tongue,exploring her mouth,kissing her harshly. "Ohhhh! Mmmm~Ahhh!" She thrust her finger faster and deeper hitting my spot repeatedly

"I- ahhhh! Im going to cum m-mommy!"

"Come for me you fucking whore!" She spinned me and grab my nape pinning my  head at the wall, my eyes rolled at the back of my head because of the pleasure i was feeling.

"Come to me,you fucking slut~" i scratch the wall,shivering as i finally came on her fingers

"M-mmmmm~" she let me rest down again at her table as she sits on her chair. She opened my legs and starts to savor it,licking everything clean

"you're sweet darling~ i love it"

"Mmmm" i slowly sit up, and starts to dress myself. "Nobody can touch you y/n". I look at her as she gave me an expressionless look. "Don't worry, I'm only yours" i crossed my legs as i look around the room while fixing my hair

"just make sure you're mine also master"

"Only yours"

I gave her a satisfied smile and kisses her lips passionately,she kissed back gently while wrapping her arms around my waist. I never knew she has this side of her 

"Sit here at my lap"

"But... I still have classes!"

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it" i nod and sit on her lap,i gently touch the hickey i made on her neck and slowly covered it using her collar,i lay my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes,quickly falling asleep.

~time skips~

(KIRARI'S POV)

The members suddenly entered the student council since the meeting is about to start. Everyone was staring at y/n on my lap.

Runa and midari was teasing me asking a lot of questions about y/n.

"Nyahahahaha looks like sayaka is nothing but a assistant to kirari huh?"

"No shit" midari laugh as she spins her gun on her finger

I cough to get everyone's attention, i felt my eyes glowing as i stared at everyone with a unimpressed look.

"Now lets begin"