Chapter 8

After minutes of staring at the front page of the contract,i came into senses and starts to read carefully every section. I tried my best to let it all sink in as i poured myself a glass of wine.

Me? A submissive? Did kirari just hit her head or something?

I quickly grab my phone and tried to text her,as i was typing a message popup, It was her.

Kirari💙

I'll be leaving now,take your time and read everything.

Where are you going?

I need to take care of something,
Ririka will take care of you.

Okay... Stay safe kirari

I love you y/n.

I love you too

I shrugged and continued on reading the contract. "Hmmm, Ms. Kirari" i bit my lips as i made my way to the sofa,  i lay down in a prone position as i kept on reading.

"So I'll just be her assistant,but i get to give all of her sexual needs" i mumble under my breath as i finished my glass of wine. It took me about an hour reading and crossing out anything i didn't like, i gently place the contract inside the brown envelope and went to the bathroom to have a quick bath.

I dried myself and wore my pajamas and just collapsed on my bed, quickly falling asleep since im a bit tipsy.

~next day~

I got up before my alarm clock had a chance to ring. I took a quick shower and wear my skirt, i also buttoned my shirt as i went down to make some coffee. "Should i cook myself a bento?" I opened the fridge seeing some bread, a bit of ham and some mayo. "Sandwich it is then" i rolled my eyes and prepare myself 2 sandwiches. I grabbed my blazer and wore it as i walk outside my apartment. I quickly locked the door and start to hum as i pursued to walk to school.

After 30 minutes of walking i spotted ririka waiting at the gate,i sprinted towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"RIRI I MISSED YOUUUUU" i pouted and kept on squeezing her tighter.

"I-i missed you too" her fingers touched my forehead and proceeded to push me off her "let me walk you to your class" i gave a nod and just followed ririka inside the academy.

We stop infront of my class,  ririka quickly left, which is weird since she didn't say goodbye or talked to me for a bit. i let it slide and just entered my class and start taking some notes. I was distracted by yumeko just poking my back and kept on whispering some questions at me.

I gave her a glare and signed her to shush, yumeko just gave me a smile and still continued on poking me. I just stared out of the classroom as my mind can't stop thinking about Kirari.

Time passes, it was already lunch time. Mary gave me a hard hit on the back of my head which made my forehead hit the desk.

"W-what the fuck!" I rub my forehead harshly as i glare at yumeko and mary.

"It's lunchtime! Stop daydreaming again!" Mary crossed her arms and started to walk "and you need to answer a lot of questions y/n" i just kept on rubbing my  forehead nodding as i trail behind them.