Chapter 9

As kirari was about to enter the student council carrying me, i quickly hopped off her hands. "I just need to grab my bag at my class, it's... Its about the contract" she grinned at me as her fingers touches her lips. "Be quick"

I hurried down the hallways towards my classroom. I quickly snatched my bag off my seat and began to jog back to kirari. I finally arrived infront of the doors, i knock softly as i tried to catch my breath

"Come in" i inhaled sharply and slowly entered the room. "You may now go sayaka,i have some important business to discuss with y/n" kirari crossed her legs as she waited for sayaka to leave and  for me to come sit beside her. As the door closes, kirari place her hands on the top of her knee. "Is there something wrong with the contract?" She swayed her leg softly while giving me a curious look.

"I-i just want... I-uhhh" her fingers touches my chin, she gently lift it up making me look at her eyes "Darling if it's making you uncomfortable we won't do it"

"B-but i want to... I just don't like the other...toys" i blushed hardly as kirari grab her copy of the contract and proceeded to the page where the sexual toys are indicated.

"Mind telling me which darling?"

As we discuss and cross out all of the things i was uncomfortable, kirari assured me that everything that was cross out will not be used at me.

"I'll give you the revised contract tomorrow y/n" she touches the chocker she gave to me. "Once you sign the revised contract,you won't be wearing this anymore" i nodded as i stare on how she touches the pendant. "Yet you'll give yourself to me,and only to me" she whispered at me,i shrugged and look at her eyes

"I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but i want to give up everything for you" her head tilt slowly as she looks at me from head to toe. "We're so different y/n, that's why i love you." I gently place my hand on her cheeks as i gave her a warm kiss, but the door suddenly open making me push kirari off me.

"I-i im sorry!" Ririka shouted as her ears turns red. I gave a sigh of relief seeing it was only ririka who entered the room.

"You're quick"

"O-oh i just arrived..." Ririka locked the door and took her mask off. She pulled a chair and sat besides kirari

"Y-you guys really do look alike" i kept on staring at them,making ririka uncomfortable as she looks away from me "i-im sorry i stared!" I panicked as ririka face turns so red "i-its okay!" She smiles at me and went on her phone to play games

I grab my phone and played with her for a bit as kirari continue on her paperworks.

"Ha! I beat youuuu!" I put my tongue out teasing ririka "your treat at the ramen shop later~" ririka pouted trying to convince me to give her another chance.

"Hmmm im quite hungry too,mind if i join in?" Kirari spoke as she continued on working. "Fine!" Ririka shouted as she collapsed in defeat at her chair.

"Can i braid your hair like kirari?, So we can make them confused?"  I tap ririka's shoulder repeatedly, she irritatedly agree and let me braid her hair just like her sister.

I can feel a cold stare behind my back but didn't had the guts to look behind, i continue on braidingand put the ribbons on her hair. I stepped back while staring at them "blue lipstick! You need blue lipstick!" I sprinted towards kirari's bag searching for her lipstick, i gave it to ririka for her to put on.

"My, you look gorgeous now~" kirari smirked while staring at her sister.

"IM PRETTIER THAN YOU!"

"If you say so~"

"Come on! Im already hungry~ let's get out of here!" I stomped my feet as i wait for them to get ready. I quickly snatched ririka's mask before she could put it on "no! Let's fuck up some people outside" ririka was hesitant at first but gave up and started to walk beside her sister.

Ririka perfectly disguised herself as if she's kirari,her walk,posture and even the way she looks and smile. I was really fascinated by it. "I could really fuck ririka without knowing she's disguising herself like you kirari"Kirari glared at me as we hop inside the limo

"I was just joking!" I shake kirari a bit "lucky for you,the contract is still not valid" she mumbled. "Im sorry" i lay my head on her shoulder as i stare out the window.

We made it at the ramen shop, we hopped out the car,many people was staring at the twins seeing how they look alike. We found a table beside the glass wall. As the waiter greeted us, ririka ordered 3 ramens and 2 servings of gyoza.

The food arrived and we started to eat. We chatted for a bit, talking mostly about my life. I didn't gain much information about kirari's life since she kept on changing the subject.

~time passes quickly~

After dinner,they invited me to sleep at their house,i agreed since I don't have anything to do for the next day. We arrived home sleepy because of how full we are. I said goodnight to ririka and headed towards kirari's room. I collapsed on her bed and just fell asleep.