Chapter 10

I felt someone moving besides me. I woke up and sleepily sat down, i check the time and it was already 4am.

"H-hmmmm I'm thirsty" i gently stood up and quietly went downstairs without waking kirari up. As i peek at the kitchen, the lights are turn on. I tiptoe towards the kitchen seeing ririka eating some ice cream.

"O-oh hi~" my voice was husky making ririka jumped a bit. She looked behind me while the spoon was still on her mouth.

"D-do you want some?" She offered me her ice cream,i just smiled and quickly nod. I quietly grab a spoon and scoop a bit of ice cream. "Thank you~" i ate quietly as i pour myself a glass of water.

"W-what are you guys doing?" Kirari walk towards us while rubbing her eyes. "I was thirsty,did i wake you up?" I gave her my glass of water. "No... I was about to hug you but i notice you're gone. So i quickly got up" my cheeks turned pink, she drank some water and gave the glass back to me, i finish it off and wash the glass as i hum.

"Oh yeah, I don't really feel like going to school today~ i just want to spend some time with you" i felt her arms wrapping on my waist as her head rest on my shoulder.

"Hmmm so you have a lazy part of you huh?" I mumble as i look at her,her eyes was still close as her face snuggle more into my shoulder

"No... I just really want to make it up to you"

"Where are we going? Is your assistant going to come with us?" I said with a sarcastic tone. She giggle and pinches my waist "don't worry I won't be bringing her,but we can bring ririka...since she's single" as kirari mock her sister we look behind at the same time, seeing ririka pouting while eating her ice cream "hmp!" She turned on her back as she stomps her feet.

"She's just messing with you" i grab my spoon again and grab another spoonful of the ice cream and starts licking it.

"Stop that" kirari whined and started to cook some bacon and eggs.

"Oh! Can we go at the carnival?" I scoop some ice cream again and gently place it on kirari's lips.

"M-mmmm" she ate it seductively and gave me a quick nod while winking. I gave her a scowl and fix the table up for breakfast.

After eating,the twins quickly pack their stuff. I was informed that we'll be staying at a resort near the carnival. Kirari told me we'll be picking up my stuff later after they finished. She gave me some of her clothes for me to wear.

I quickly hop in the shower gave myself a quick bath. I dried myself before wearing kirari's blue hoodie and black skinny jeans. "It smells just like her" i rub the hoodie on my face as i went to her room. "Looks like you love it?" She zips her luggage shut and pulled me into a hug.

"Ofcourse,i like everything when its about you" i gently peck her lips "but you need to shower" i tap her cheeks as i grab her luggage "I'll wait outside" i stated as she gave me her keys, i pulled her stuff out of their house and carefully place it at the back of her car. I help out ririka as she struggles to carry her things. "Why did you bring all of your clothes!" I breathe heavily as we carry together her luggage "i-i just feel like it" we were completely exhausted as we finally place her stuff besides kirari's.

I unlock the car since i saw kirari walking towards us, i toss her keys to her which she quickly catch. She opened the passenger seat "sit beside me baby" i quickly hop on and let her fix my seatbelt. She closes the door and made her way to the driver's seat,ririka on the other hand lay down at the back seat.

"So your place first" she stated as she starts to drive, i just gave a quick nod and turn on the radio for some songs. As my favorite song plays,i sing in sync with the song. I felt kirari's cold hand rubbing on top my thighs as she drove.

The car was park infront of my house without me noticing since i kept on singing along the song. "Quickly grab your things,you know how impatient i am"

I nod and ask ririka to help me out. We went inside my apartment and just started on packing my clothes. "H-hey can we bring this?" She showed me the deck of cards and uno. I nod and zips my bag shut. "Done~" i brought it outside while ririka was trailing behind me,i lock my doors and went ahead on putting my stuffs also at the back. We hop in the car and continued on our road trip.

"I'll give you the contract later" kirari whisper at me so ririka won't hear it, i snuggle on her hoodie that i was wearing. "Hmmm" i hummed as i doze off at my seat.