007. The Riddleman Estate.

ACT 3, CHAPTER 7.

▬▬▬▬▬

In the city of Velician, a city between Abergeldie and Monally Kingdom, a golden-haired man with glasses purchased an abandoned mansion beside the forest. The Lord of the city didn't want to agree because the mansion was rumored to be haunted, but the golden-haired man, who introduced himself as Levi Riddleman, insisted.

"Are you sure of this, Mr. Riddleman? We have other more mansions that are on the market, would you like to check them out first?" Count Ronald proposed.

It was their first time hearing that someone was interested in the empty mansion of the Velicias. Levi fixed his glasses, pushing the bridge of his glasses back with his fourth finger.

"Should I increase the payment, Count Ronald?" Levi asked bringing out his cheque book.

The Count gaped at him with his persistence and he shook his head. "I was just confirming, I apologize for my rudeness, Mr. Riddleman. I hope you won't regret purchasing that land," he genuinely said as he accepted the cheque.

"My sister likes to stay in quiet places, so I doubt that we will regret purchasing it, Count."

The Count chuckled as he glanced at him. He prepared the documents needed to transfer the rights and ownership and the other documents that Levi needed to sign.

"Whose name should I write down, Mr. Riddleman?"

"Lilliana Riddleman."

After getting the important documents for the new land he purchased, Levi went straight to the mansion. A smirk could be seen on his lips as he fixes his glasses. The Mansion of Velicias was personally chosen by their master because of its enormity. He and Lily already pre-investigated the city before Lily dispatched Levi to purchase the land.

They've discovered that the Mansion of Velicias was one of the oldest mansions in the Velician City. It was owned by the original rulers of the city who died at the hands of their wicked King. The mansion has four floors and an underground floor. Aside from the stables, training grounds and the knights quarters on the side of the mansion, there are also two gardens and a green house.

What made Lily like this place more was the fact that the mansion was located beside the forest and the fact that there were scary rumors surrounding it. That will prevent most of the people from approaching their place and her, especially. That was the problem they faced on the previous lands they owned.

A white wolf jumped out of Levi's shadow and it transformed into a man. He has the same height as Levi but with broader shoulders and he wears a black butler attire. He brushed his white hair back as he looked at Levi.

"What do we need to do?" He asked him.

Levi lifted his head a little as he examined the interior of the mansion. Because of his mystical ability, he's able to see everything inside even just by standing at the front of the door.

"Just a few repairs, intensive scrubbing and shrub plucking. That should do it. I'll order the new furnitures once we're done with the cleaning," Levi answered.

The white-haired man clicked his tongue, he was looking outside of the mansion. "Alright. Then I'll clean the outside." He has always been fond of doing outside chores. Most of them find it suffocating to clean inside, well, except for Levi and the little witches.

In a snap of Levi's fingers, three young looking ladies appeared in front of him. They were the Blackwood Sisters, the little witches that they've adopted from the previous land they've lived, the Pruvian City.

"Don't overdo it, Luca," he reminded him for the last time before Luca went on with his task.

"What are your orders, Master Levi?" Celosia, the eldest of the twins asked.

Levi gave the three of them each pat on the head. He has always been fond of these three girls. "Clean every spot. Make sure not to leave any dust."

"Understood," Constancia, the second child said.

"Stay here, Cerridheia," Levi added.

The two of the twins gave their youngest sister a peck on each side of her cheeks before they were  engulfed by the black smokes from their bodies and disappeared.

Cerridheia was the silent one and the scariest of the three.

"I need you to hand this to the vice leader of Crimson Lily. Have them move in this city as well."

Cerridheia bowed as she took the red envelope from him. "Yes, master," she answered with her small voice.

Levi then went on his way to do another task, leaving the mansion to the wolf and the little witches. The people of the Velacian City were curious when they saw lightning and a huge swirl of wind coming from the abandoned Velacias Mansion. Somehow, they could feel that a bad omen might befall amongst them.

And they weren't wrong.

▬▬▬

It only took two days for them to finish the clean up. Levi was now placing orders for the new furnitures and other important things for the house. On the contrary, Luca went inside the forest to check the whole surrounding. It was to make sure that nothing will threaten their master's life in the future once she arrives.

Levi has been working for Lily for almost 6 years already. He was originally a mystical beast, one that controls time and space. Lily originally named him Pandora, but because she have decided to leave her former life as the youngest daughter of the Eveningstars, she didn't just change her name and identity, she also changed Pandora's.

Now he can freely transform into his six-tailed fox form and to this human form that his master gifted to him. As the years went by and as the two continues to travel around the world, Levi had suggested for Lily to summon other beasts in order to help them. He was also the one who suggested for Lily to adopt the three little witches.

Technically, the two has been suspected as fugitives on one of the city that they visited since it was only the two of them. Lily did his request after arguing with him for hours and there he summoned three more mystical beasts and gifted them the ability to transform into a human. One was a wolf that has the power of the storm, one has the ability to cast healing and poisonous gas, and the other was an army of darkness.

The only thing that Levi wanted, aside from getting a permanent place to live, was for Lily to not be involve with another human again. He had witness it before, how the Eveningstar family made her extremely sad. And Levi didn't want that to happen again. One of the ability of the mystical beasts like them was a natural detection of their master's feelings.

Definitely, the four of them might wreck havoc if anyone would dare hurt her. They were beasts that only existed to serve their master, but Lily treated them differently. She treated them as if they were her friends. And the only ones she needed to be with.

That was how he regarded her safety before it changed after receiving a letter from her.

"I'm bringing a child with me. Have him checked. The name's Angelico Gothenbury."

Levi scoffed at the letter he read and he almost tore it into pieces, which he didn't. He was supposed to act more maturely as his master's acting brother.

"Let's see what we can do for this, Levi. Let's see," he said to himself as he writes a reply to her.