Chapter 5.1

"Go on a date with me"

"Well, that's random. I thought I was supposed to be the rude one. Aren't you missing like flowers or something? A little effort would have been nice". Usually, Lorenzo would be amused by the boy's playful behaviour but this time he just wasn't in the mood.

Lorenzo's grumpiness didn't go unnoticed by Levi who would love to take this opportunity to just annoy him a little more. Levi wondered who could have possibly gotten on his nerves like that. To him he seemed to be rather composed and way too prideful to publicly display his anger like that.

"When does your shift end?" Lorenzo asked impatiently. 

Again, Levi felt a slight aggression in his voice which somehow made him feel the need to cheer him up. WTF I'm not his mommy. Why do I even care? Instead, he decided to not give into him so easily and casually asked "Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?"

Lorenzo sighed "Just a black coffee". 

"Coming right up" Levi chirped successfully having calmed Lorenzo down a little. He quickly prepared the order and wrote a little something on his cup. 

  8 o'clock. Don't get too excited ( -;

After passing the cup to Lorenzo, he directly focused on the next customer not even waiting for his response. The whole time he felt Lorenzo's stare on him though which kind of made him feel like a pray being watched by its predator. Only waiting to devour him fully.

Then he heard one of his co-workers' approach, interrupting his train of thoughts.

 "Woah...who is this hottie? I've never seen someone like that in town. He looks like he could have jumped out of one of those Calvin Klein magazines" and Levi just knew that she meant Lorenzo. He just shrugged completely ignoring her. Although Levi considered Sally one of the most tolerable of his co-workers, he wasn't really interested in socialising.

Still, he was very curious about Lorenzo's appearance as well "What does he look like?". 

"Huh? Ah, right I always forget about you being blind and stuff, sorry" Sally said. Without reacting, he waited for her to continue. "Well, where to begin? First of all, he's ripped. Must be working out a lot. His hair is jet black and his skin slightly bronzed. Guess he's Italian. How much better could it get? Dang, I totally dig that southern European aesthetic." Levi just hummed almost being able to see her drooling over him.

"I think I'm just going to ask him if everything's alright" he heard Sally say. 

"What a b*tch"Levi muttered. He had no need to get jealous though as Sally had soon returned with a story that almost made him burst out laughing.

"What a jerk. Why are all the hot ones either gay or rude" she whined. 

"So...what did he say" Levi asked not the least bit interested in comforting her.

"As you know I asked him if everything was okay and he just said I would be way better without your voluptuous body in my line of vision. Can you believe it? Who even talks like that?!". She continued her ranting but the only thing Levi could thing about was Lorenzo's hot muscled body on his. Okay I'm officially losing it. How could I already have such indecent thoughts? Am I that pent up? He shook his head, desperately trying to regain his clear state of mind with no avail.

"Is it too early to be excited about my shift ending? He could just be using me. Whatever doesn't matter as long as I don't grow attached to him" and this is something that Levi found so unrealistic he almost laughed. Over the years, he has built as strong wall between him and the rest of the world making it impossible for anyone to get close to him.

A few hours later...

After his shift ended Levi went to the dressing room to change out of his work attire. While trying to button up his shirt he felt his hands trembling a little "Okay, so maybe I might be the teeniest bit nervous" Levi admitted. It was his first date after all. "I can't chicken out now, can I?" is what he said right before carefully slipping out of the backdoor. What a courageous little man you are. 

Suddenly someone roughly grabbed his shoulder which caused him to turn around a tad bit too fast and stumble right into the chest of his predator. He could tell because of the familiar cologne running through his nostrils.

As Levi tried to wiggle his way out, Lorenzo fastened his embrace around the younger boy's shoulders. 

"Already running away. I haven't even done anything yet" Lorenzo breathed out. 

Levi felt his face going a deep shade of red feeling the vibrations of Lorenzo's packs on his cheek. This made it almost impossible for him to keep his composure. "What who's running away? Not me...haha". Great job with saving that one, Levi. Couldn't have been more natural.

He felt Lorenzo slightly loosening his strong hold on him. "Well anyways. Let's not waste any more precious time then, shall we?" Lorenzo said while dragging Levi with him. 

"Where are we going anyway. I hope not anyway fancy. I'm not really looking my best right now".

To that Lorenzo only let go an amused huff as a response "As if you could tell".

"Shithead" Levi muttered. 

"You know you should refrain from cursing around so much. It makes you look like a teenager acting rebellious." 

 "Thanks for noticing my youthful and bright personality. Only few people get to appreciate my whole package", Levi joked.

In the car they continued the exchange of innocent banter until finally arriving at the luxurious restaurant Lorenzo decided to take his date to. Not letting Levi in the dark Lorenzo quickly told him about his whereabouts. 

"You bastard. You tricked me" Levi said annoyed. 

"Don't worry it will only be us dining there"

Without further question they entered the tall glass building. Levi felt very awkward as they were led to their table which seemed to be in some kind of private room since the music was much calmer here. 

"I guess you must be loaded. I'm not surprised though considering how prideful you always act." 

"What If I told you that I just enjoyed pampering my dates" Lorenzo questioned. 

"I'd believe you. My co-worker said you were smoking hot and you definitely seem like the type to play around a lot." answered Levi with no hesitation whatsoever.

Lorenzo was a bit taken aback by Levi's honesty. He was used to people desperately trying to smother him. "So if you knew all that why would you agree on going on this date with me?". 

"I don't really know myself. I guess I didn't really care. Could be my sexual frustration taking over my rationality" again Levi spoke thoughtlessly, without realising the content of his words. Embarrassed he buried his face. "Sorry sometimes I just blurt out whatever I'm thinking about. Um...when will the food arrive?"

"Should be there in a minute. You know you are quite an odd person. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by you. How about trying it out?" Lorenzo proposed. 

Confusion was now visible on Levi's face "Trying out what?"

"Sleeping with me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think will happen next??? Will Levi actually go with Lorenzo's proposal?