Chapter 21

"Will you marry me?"

The question kept lingering and repeating itself in Levi's head who kept on rubbing over the words on his cup as if to confirm that he didn't misunderstand anything.

Before he could answer all of the memories, he and Lorenzo had made together replayed in his head seeming like and endless stream of sensations and colours he himself couldn't decipher. So many emotions ran through him at that moment but most prominent were the undeniably strong feelings of love and happiness. Euphoric he jumped into Lorenzo's arms ignoring the coffee that was now spilled all over the floor.

"YES! Oh my god yes, of course I want to!" he nothing but screamed happily. Lorenzo froze for a few seconds before hugging his lover back just as strongly. He couldn't deny that he had been quite worried about his response causing him a few restless nights in which he couldn't help but overthink all possible scenarios. All the exhaustion seemed to leave Lorenzo as he relaxed into Levi's shoulder hiding the possible tears that might have escaped his eyes.

Both never even imagined that their life would turn around like this after experiencing several hardships tainting every hope for happiness they had left. But here they were living what could have in the past been nothing more than a dream, a childish fantasy merely.

"Thank you", Lorenzo whispered into Levi's neck.

"For what?" he asked.

"For loving someone like me"

Levi knew what he had been implying with that sentence but he couldn't accept the degrading tone it held. Even Levi hadn't been free of sins. Their relationship and its future shouldn't be defined by the choices they made which was why Levi took Lorenzo's face into his hands making him look straight at him. "Don't say that. You make me f*cking happy, alright? And now kiss me already, idiot".

Lorenzo didn't further comment on Levi's language and closed the distance between them while swiftly sliding the golden ring he prepared beforehand on his finger. The younger one had been too distracted to notice though.

"Let's take this somewhere else, shall we", the arousal had been evident in Lorenzo's voice. Without a warning he picked Levi up who shrieked a little as he quickly entangled his legs and arms around Lorenzo's back.

"I can walk on my own, you know?" he mumbled embarrassed without really resisting.

Lorenzo chuckled as he threw the smaller one on the king-sized bed and positioned himself above him. Again, they began sensually kissing and wrapping their tongues around each other. Hungrily they ripped off their clothes which were thrown in every direction. Now naked, Lorenzo made his way down Levi's stomach leaving a hot trail of kisses as if marking his property.

"Mhm", Levi couldn't suppress a moan when something wet encased his throbbing member throwing his head back in ecstasy. But he wanted more. Before Lorenzo could enter the first digit into Levi's begging hole he was pulled back up again.

"Let me do this", Levi breathed out as they turned around so he could be on top.

"Don't you dare move", the older one didn't expect to ever be ordered around like this in bed but he'd be lying if he said it didn't excite him so he let him take the lead. Levi licked his own fingers prior to preparing himself in front of Lorenzo's lustful eyes. This was definitely a sight he could get used to. While pushing his finger's in and out of his entrance Levi bend down to take care of Lorenzo's hard cock that already leaked some pre cum.

Slowly he licked over the tip as Lorenzo tensed. "Levi, I swear to god if you don't stop teasing me like this-Ahh", he groaned when he suddenly began bobbing his down much faster than before. Levi stopped as if sensing that he had been close to release and positioned his hole right above his pulsing member.