Chapter 5.2

"Sleep with me"

Levi couldn't believe his ears. The mighty and utterly hot Lorenzo just asked him, the socially awkward, ill-mannered blind boy, to sleep with him. But what surprised him the most was that he wasn't repulsed by this proposal. Somehow Levi was all about risking it tonight. He himself couldn't explain why though. It would just be one night. One night out of this boring ass life.

"So, you are not refusing", Lorenzo spoke up after a minute of silence. 

"You know...Urgh this is embarrassing. I'm like a total virgin and all unexperienced and stuff. But I'm feeling kind of adventurous today and I ... I don't know how to put it...", Levi managed to stutter out despite the oddity of the situation.

"How about doing something to lighten up the mood first then", Lorenzo casually said while Levi tried not to be angry about him not being the slightest bit surprised about the fact that he was a virgin. 

"There's a sky bar in this building as well. It is pretty famous and might be just right for you to relax a little". 

"I've never been to a bar before", Levi blurted out excitedly.

"How come? Isn't partying like literally the only thing people do at your age? " Lorenzo questioned. 

"I don't really have any friends to go with and besides, being blind and stuff kinda made me the outcast. No one would want to go with me anyway. But don't you dare pity me since I like it that way." Levi knew he was lying to himself. There is no way he enjoyed living his life in utter solitude but Lorenzo didn't have to know that.

"So, let's go have some fun then, shall we", Levi said while smiling brightly. 

Lorenzo gently took his hand and led them to the rooftop. The music there was quite loud but enjoyable. Levi felt Lorenzo's grip tighten as they walked through the crowd in a little secluded area where you could enjoy the party without someone jumping into you every few minutes. "What would you like to drink" Lorenzo asked. 

"Uhm... the same as you would be fine".

After a few minutes Lorenzo came back with the drinks and gave glass to Levi. "On a successful night. Salute!" Lorenzo quickly drowned his drink only to notice that Levi already emptied his. 

"I must say, I didn't take you to be good with alcohol". 

"If you wanted to get me drunk and do whatever you want then I'm sorry to disappoint you", Levi heard him snorting and he could bet that he rolled his eyes as well. He indeed was a very good drinker though since you didn't need friends of that. Oftentimes he tends to drink his brain out after stressing out too much about how he was supposed to pay his rent or study fees for the next month which was another one of his rather pathetic traits.

Many shots later, Levi decided it was time for some dancing as he started to feel the music a lot more than before. Lorenzo, already quite tipsy due to trying to compete with Levi's excessive drinking, joined him grabbing the young man by his slim waist. They dangerously rubbed their bodies against each other feeling the heat building up between them. Levi felt sweat running down his forehead and something else growing in his pants (which I dare not mention). Lorenzo seemed to be having the same 'problem' and soon started to give into his desire and kiss down Levi's neck. Levi let out a slight moan. Never before had he felt this much desire for someone. Lorenzo now was back up at his lips and started kissing him begging for entrance which Levi gladly allowed him. Their tongues started fighting for dominance which the much more experienced Lorenzo obviously won. But Levi wasn't doing too bad either as he copied his movements. Both were now full with desire until Lorenzo suddenly pulled away which made an annoyed expression swept over Levi's face which was quickly replaced by one of lust as Lorenzo was seductively whispering into his ear: "Let's take this somewhere else. I bet you wouldn't want me to devour you in front of an audience". Levi only nodded.

Smut Alert!!!

They quickly went to a nearby hotel and continued their make-out session. Clothes started flying around in the spacious room which offered an exquisite view over the whole city which neither Lorenzo nor Levi seemed to care about right now. Both, now stark naked, vigorously kissed each other not holding back the slightest bit.

Lorenzo lifted up the younger boy who in return wrapped his legs around his waist pushing into him even more and closing the distance. He lay Levi down on the bed and started sensually sucking on his collar bone, followed by each of his nipples and then kissing down his stomach until arriving at his shaft. Lorenzo gently licked his shaft which made him let out a loud moan. Levi unconsciously tightened his grip on Lorenzo's hair and pushed his hips up trying to increase the friction "This is so good. Please..." Levi didn't even know what he was begging for as Lorenzo suddenly increased his pace sucking his member even harder. "Oh god...I'm almost "Levi moaned not being able to form coherent sentences anymore. But Lorenzo didn't stop bobbing his head down his shaft which caused Levi to explode into his mouth. Levi was breathing heavy. How could he not think about trying out stuff like this sooner?

Not giving Levi any time to compose himself, Lorenzo started swiftly pumping him "This is only the beginning. In a moment I'll make you drown in pleasure". This made Levi's anticipation grow and his arousal reached a new high which he didn't think was possible.

"Touch me" Lorenzo ordered while leading Levi's hand to his pulsing member. Levi began pumping him too trying to adapt to his rhythm but failing as he reached his second climax. "This is the second time already. I wonder if I'll get to finish before you collapse" Lorenzo said amused. Levi's face reddened in embarrassment. He tried hiding his face behind his hands which turned out to be futile as Lorenzo was fast to pin them above Levi's head. "Don't hide your face from me." he said and kissed Levi passionately.

With that Lorenzo commenced preparing Levi's entrance for what was about to happen by slowly entering one lubricated digit. Seeing Levi's expression still being one of pleasure, he added another one and started stretching out the area with scissoring movements. "How do you feel?". "I feel weird" Levi managed to say which caused Lorenzo to increase the pressure by adding a third digit thoroughly preparing the boy to feel the least pain possible.

"I think I am ready now" Levi said between moans. "It will hurt when I put it in. But the pain will fade, trust me" Lorenzo explained as he positioned himself between Levi's legs. Slowly he tried entering the boy whose face contorted into an expression of pain. Lorenzo tried distracting him by kissing him and gently stroking his head.

Like this Lorenzo was able to fill the boy completely with his size waiting patiently for him to adapt to it. "Please can you just start moving. I can't take it anymore". Lorenzo didn't think twice. Now thrusting into him at a moderate pace before hitting something that made Levi scream in ecstasy "FUCK". Lorenzo took this as the sign to thrust into him faster. Continuously hitting his prostate.

The sound of moaning and skin slapping against each other now filled the room. "Don't hold back" Levi spoke up. Lorenzo then pulled out entirely and pushed it inside even harder than before. After a few minutes both felt their climax approaching. Perfectly in synch they released at the same time with a loud groan.

After riding out his climax Lorenzo collapsed next to the already passed out Levi. He knew something felt different this time but he couldn't point out what exactly. He quickly cleaned Levi and himself off any remnants of their previous action and lay down next to him pulling him into his chest.

"No strings attached right"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this was my first attempt at writing a smut scene so please don't be too harsh on it. I felt really embarrassed while writing this scene and it didn't quite turn out how I wanted to but I hope you liked it....