Chapter-4

Enjoy readers 😉
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ladybug's POV.

"See you finally arrived Ladybug"
Hawkmoth snarled.
"Yes. I did Hawkmoth. What do you want this time?" I growled taking a note of my surrounding. "You're acting really naive Ladybug. You perfectly know what I want." He paused. " I want the Black Cat and Ladybug miraculous. Now hand it to me in peace, so no one will be hurt."
"Do you really think I'll back down this easily Hawkmoth? My team and I didn't fight this long only to submit to you. Now did I?" I said smirking.

Third person POV.

"Naive kids. Who does she think she is? She doesn't even know my master plan. I'll ruin this superheros lives!"
Hawkmoth thought while smirking evilly. "We'll see Ladybug. We'll see!" Hawkmoth said getting ready to fight.
"So what are you waiting for Hawkmoth? Let's start the fight." Chat hissed like an angry cat.
"After you M'lady" Chatnoir said taking a fighting stance.
"Let's get over this altogether Kitty! Team, get ready to fight." Hearing Ladybug's command every one got into their fighting position.

All of a sudden all the young heros were surrounded buy a lot of akumas all around them.

Suddenly Volpina started to throw attacks at Ladybug. Chatnoir was fighting against Copycat. While Carapace and Rena rouge were fighting against Mr. Pigeon and Glaciator respectively. Vesperia was fighting against Roger cop. Whilst Bunniex  was keeping an on everything from her burrow. (I'm bad with fight scenes so deal with it)

Timeskip after defeating the akumas
Third person POV.

"Your reign is over hawkmoth. Accept your defeat.!" Ladybug said bravely.
Hawkmoth briefly glanced at unconscious Mayura. Now de-transformed into Nathalie. "You're right ladybug. I accept my defeat." He said showing fake sadness.
"Good. Now give up on your miraculous Hawkmoth. I already have Mayura's." Ladybug said.
Hawkmoth unclipped his brooch and Turned into Gebrial Agrest. Everyone loudly gasped. Chatnoir was going to Hunt him down, but ladybug stopped him. Ladybug went a took the miraculous from him. Shouted "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Everything turned back normal.
"Why father? WHY????" Chat screamed. Gebrial gasped "Adrien?"
"Yes father. You hurt me a lot father. But not anymore." Chat said disappointed.
"I did all these to bring your mother back son. So that we could be a happy family again!!!" Gebrial said with urgency in his voice.
Chat fall down sobbing. While Carapace, Rena and Vesperia comforted him.

"I ladybug, the guardian of the miraculous from now on renounce the Butterfly miraculous from Gabriel Agrest!" Ladybug said with a strong voice. "Gebrial Agrest, you have a huge company and game and Adrien's your son. So due to the circumstances I won't revel your identity. But you'll be kept under heavy protection. U think I made myself very clear." Ladybug said then started going towards the media.
"People of Paris I ladybug and my team announce that Paris is now officially free from the clutches of hawkmoth." Everyone started cheering for the miraculous team.
Due to being tired for the fight they all went towards Mari's bakery ignoring the questions thrown their ways.

Another chapter do w people.
Stay home. ND stay safe.
Tata!
Smrilie out 😉