chapter-13

Hello readers! I'm so sorry for not updating. I was sick and was having a massive writers block. I will try to make it up to you. Now enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV.

Today is the day when Mari finally gets to get out of this hell hole called Paris. She was really excited. Her flight leaves at 10:00am. And it was currently 9:00am.

Our poor blunette was panicking.
"Tikki where are my hair ties!?" Mari exclaimed startled.
"They are right beside your table Marinette." Tikki replied calmly.

"MARINETTE! ARE YOU READY? YOU HAVE TO LEAVE SOON!" Mari's mother shouted from downstairs.
"COMING MAMAN!" Mari shouted back.

Mari carefully started to get down from the stairs holding her all those heavy 4 bags. But her being clumsy, she tripped and fell pretty hard.

"Mari are you ok!?" Tom asked her checking for any injuries.
"I'm fine papa!" Mari reassured with a thumbs up.

"Marinetta let's go, or else We'll be late!" Gina exclaimed.
"Coming Nona" Mari said while carrying all her bags with the help of her papa.

A taxi was standing in front of their front door. They all bid their tearful goodbyes. Hugged and kissed each other.

Time Skip to them reaching airport.

After Mari reaching airport saw all her friends waiting for her. They all talked with each other and promised to call everyday. All of them were trying to hind back their tears.

Mari and Gina finally boarded on the plane. Mari was dreaming about how her life is gonna change in a lot of positive ways.

Somewhere far away.
Damian was pissed. He has to deal with Alfred's stupid friend.  Jon was trying to calm him down, and it kind of worked.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys!! Our book isn't a complete fail! I just found out Jonathan Kent aka our next superman is Bisexual! Isn't is cool! You guys are gonna get a lot of new updates soon!!

Smrilie out 😜