-walk back home- choso

[High school AU]

You were walking to your classroom. You woke up late so you thought you were late for school, but seems like you were still pretty early. You yawn as you climb the stairs.

"Y/N senpai!" You hear a familiar voice calling your name. It was Yuuji, your junior.

"Oh hey Yuuji" You wave at the boy coming your way.

"So senpai..." He was hesitating.

"Something wrong Yuuji? Need some love advice or something?" You ask, being serious actually. Since he was hesitating, you thought it was something related to love or girls.

"What? No of course not!"

"Then what is it?"

"Uh so our tests are coming and I... need guidance with that shit."

You let out a laugh, "And you think I am smart enough to guide you?" You weren't that smart, and he should have know that by now since you grew closer to each other after preparing for the school festival together.

"Come on don't say that. Help me study, will you?" He had a little pout on his face.

"I don't really know... but I'll try, I guess." You had faith in yourself that you could guide him since he is in junior class than you.

"Thanks a bunch!" He suddenly had a huge smile plastered on his face. Before you could say any more, the bell rang.

"Oh shit Yuuji let's discuss about it over the text during the class, okay?"

"Sure" He went to his class and you ran to yours. Discussing or talking about the most random things during the classes was nothing unusual for you two.

◖After school◗  

You two discussed and came to conclusion that after school, you would help Yuuji with his studies at his place. You bid your friends 'bye' and walk to Yuuji, who was waiting near the school gate.

"Sorry for the wait. Let's get going now." He nods his head and you two walk to his house.

Upon reaching his place, he unlocks the door. He guides you to the living room. "Please make yourself comfortable" You nod your head and sit on the couch. It was your first time coming over to his place and you were feeling kinda awkward there.

He went to the kitchen and came back with a few chips, chocolates and some drinks.

"Let's start!" He clasped his palms.

"What exactly are we starting? Study or the food?" You pointed to the bunch of packet food he kept on the table.

"Eh? Both I guess?"

....

"Okay let's eat first. We can't possible look at the book when we have empty stomach." He said, shrugging.

"Right..."From the looks of it, you weren't going to touch the book, at least not today. Soon enough, you two were eating the snacks while watching some movie, with no sign of thoughts of studying.

You heard the door open, "I'm home" A voice spoke you look at Yuuji and he was looking at the door.

"Welcome back" He looks at you and whispers 'my brother'. A man walked to the living room, where you two were. Only then you remember the time he told that he has an older brother. On seeing you, he had a confused face.

"Oh she's Y/N she's my senior, I asked her to help me with my studies." Yuuji spoke but with every letter his voice was getting lower because we were clearly not doing what we were supposed to do.